What's new

NEC8 UMK3 Tournament Results

the 360 controller sucks!!! now i see why those matches just "stop" in the middle of the match i guess the response is not exactly.. isn´t?

rzp said:
the 360 controller sucks!!! now i see why those matches just "stop" in the middle of the match i guess the response is not exactly.. isn´t?
As far as I know that he prefers the pad. And he doesnt use stick at all.

MOE30W said:
rzp said:
As far as I know that he prefers the pad. And he doesnt use stick at all.
Before i played using the stick, but its been a while that i haven't played arcade. I usually used n64 controllers.. for me the 360 d pad sucks, it barely lets me do anything.

Shock said:
GGs Crazy, he was on pad I was on stick.
On pad? even worst... the Xbox pad is so weird -_-"

Off Topic: Humberto From MKK TEAM ask if you can add him to play UMK3 DS... his FC is: 506926060978 (humberto) he want to play against you man... if you want add him please:) see ya:)

Shock

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Premium Supporter
The Dpad on my X360 controller probably isn't as broken in as Crazy's is, and there weren't any other wired controllers available.

Crazy I thought you used the analog stick on the controller at Evo?

Shock said:
The Dpad on my X360 controller probably isn't as broken in as Crazy's is, and there weren't any other wired controllers available.

I was using the d pad at Evo.... can't play with the analog stick.

Shock said:

Man humberto ask me again if you did it?.. i meant.. if you add him:)

Shock

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Premium Supporter
I haven't really added anyone in weeks, my run button is busted and I haven't gotten around to fixing it yet.

mach1

Noob
I meant to post this earlier but im brain dead. I would like to give a big thanks to shock for hosting another awesome umk tourn. Alot of good players showed up and it was a blast. It was awesome meeting everyone (and seeing some of you again). I look forward to the next one @ evo. And for all you spectators out there, try and make it it you can. These guys (shock, dreemer,..) work hard to coordinate these events and this website. Show your support and come out. You wont be disappointed. See y'all soon!

Shock

Administrator
Administrator
Founder
Premium Supporter
Thanks man, I will try and get some tournament vids up, I just haven't had time or energy to do it.

Pretty good matches here. I'd love to come sometime to play. It's cool to see the community still active, even though It's not what it used to be. Nice site.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
J0hnWilk3sB00th said:
Pretty good matches here. I'd love to come sometime to play. It's cool to see the community still active, even though It's not what it used to be. Nice site.
You're the dude from GF's right? Welcome, definitely post in the DS thread I'd like to play you sometime 8)

MKF30 said:
J0hnWilk3sB00th said:
You're the dude from GF's right? Welcome, definitely post in the DS thread I'd like to play you sometime 8)
Yeah, your the guy who kept posting about my sig responding to it like it was a post, forcing your opinion as fact. Offline play is not " dead " dude so go play with yourself in a corner or something. :roll: