What's new

NEC MKDC, MKA, MKD, MKDA vids

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Nice matches man, Check damn you look like a beast in MK DA especially lol your kung lao looks so tough.

Yea, Kung Lao felt good in my hands for sure, man. His 1 jab in Mantis is amazing.

Thanks Pete, it means a lot. I've wanted to play MKDA vs somebody since 6 months before MKD came out. I played MKDA nonstop those 6 months and thats pretty much why i'm here today. I became so obsessed with it and the fact that i knew i was a special player in it, that I wanted to show everyone my skills. All i used was Scorpion back then. I learned characters like Kung Lao from using Shujinko in MKD etc.

Thanks again man!

Check, whats going on with you man? rather then post your thoughts here you would rather post them on youtube?

on youtube check wrote:
" indeed. it took tom brady 3 months to beat reos flash. i wonder how long it would take him to beat my flash? etc etc. its a flawed theory by him, but theres no convincing him."

"Sorry! by the looks of it, everyone whos watching these videos is against the use of flash in tournaments. hopefully the people who make the rules for this game will take that into consideration. im excluded from making the rules for some reason. mka i made ALL the rules. mkda/mka/mkd/mkdc i found everything, so how the hell am i excluded? lol. no one knows."

when ppl said the game is cheap, and flash is cheap, etc etc.. and one guy said "Wow, people are really being harsh on these videos. It's a tourney, so everybody uses their best character as "cheap" as they have to win it.". check responded with...
"No they arent. they are right."

when MKDC came out it took me a long time, not to beat flash, but to get GL on the road to where he is now. REO was a better player then me which is why he was beating me. when REO and i made our return for the 1st time my GL was coming out on top but because REO is a smart player he turned the flash into the monster you see today and we went and still go back and fourth. I was probably the first player to see that MKDC = meter. well, REO soon realized the same thing and now his meter game is just as good if not better then mine. REO never talks about the early MKDC days of me losing to his flash just like i dont bring up when we made a come back and GL was coming out on top. know why we dont bring it up? because who the fuck cares really? it was practice not a tournament. I was losing when i was making my GL and when REO changed his flash he was losing. we were able to do this because we dont care about wins online or in casuals. we know that it was a time to practice and learn, not talk about wins. maybe you should read Juggs sig check.. "Losing is part of the game. If you never lose, you are never truly tested, and never forced to grow. A loss is an opportunity to learn" I lost and learned, REO lost and learned. its only because of one pushing the other that we got to this level.

reo's flash is able to give me problems and beat me, not because he is flash, but because he is a great player. no other flash comes close to REO's, not even your flash check. look man, i have the utmost respect for you but i think you are starting or over rate yourself a bit. you lost to REO so flash should be banned? why? cuz you didnt beat him? learn how to beat things, dont assume that just because you lost to it that it has to be broken. REO didnt beat you because he used flash, he beat you because he is a better player then you. REO is just flat out better then you at MKDC which is why he beat you, NOT BECAUSE FLASH IS "CHEAP".

look, it feels like you thought you were the best MKDC player out there but then you lost at NEC and now you are over reacting because you feel like you are actually the better player and that you lost because "flash is cheap". i remind you that you used gl and flash vs REO and he won those games. i really feel like you arent giving REO the credit he deserves, feels like you are giving flash most of the credit when it should be going to REO. I really think you just stop over reacting and say to yourself "i lost because he's just better then me". I think REO deserves it.

this is a discussion that belongs here check and not on youtube if the community is going to grow. if you feel you were cheated and the rules are unfair then by all means speak your mind here. if you have legit points and evidence that something is too cheap and unfair in the rules lets discuss it here. if flash should be banned then please lets discuss a legit reason for it. check, no one is leaving you out of the tourney rules, its just that your main reason for banning flash seems to be that you lost to him in tournament play. not a legit reason to ban the character. if there are legit reason please share them.

REO

Undead
wow, check. so you really think the only reason you lost to me is because i chose a broken unbeatable char? i mean why is it before the whole tourney you were never saying flash is unbeatable and has to be banned. it seems to me you seem this way all of a sudden after playing my flash in particular. or maybe i'm wrong, maybe every random player out there who selects flash vs you automatically beats you 100% of the time. if so, then that's your fault. if you watch the vids anyone can see the obvious mistakes you did against flash such as jumping and trying to be overly aggressive.

Dark_Rob

Noob
I dont know much about MKDC Check, but I will say one thing, you really shouldnt feel bad about losing to REO. Theres no shame in it, dude is just a monster at anything Mortal Kombat. Hell he took 4th in MK2 and he doesnt even play MK2, what kinda freaky shit is that!!? lol And its a safe bet come MK9 REO will again be one of the best.

didnt even know he got 4th at mk2 lol good stuff. anyway, when moe lost to REO he never said REO won because of kabal. when REO beats me its not because of flash, its because he played better and smarter then I did.

I really think these discussions belongs on TYM check and not youtube. WCW3 is coming up then winter brawl. i do not deny check that you have found out many things over the years so if you know something that we dont about flash that warrants a ban please let us know here on TYM so, if you are right and a ban is needed, we can do something before the next event. dont keep your knowledge on youtube, the mk community is here not youtube, share your knowledge here.

again, I have nothing but respect for you check but your comments ever since NEC have done nothing but take credit from ppl....

your comments on MKDA take credit away from what i and others did in the game. i cannot stand by while you say you discovered everything in MKDA when its not true. many ppl discovered things in MKDA and everything you discovered we knew almost 10 years ago so not only are you taking credit from me, you are taking from them as well. dont say you proved yourself by playing me in MKDA almost 10 years after i touched the game for the last time. do you really think that i can honestly represent the level back then in my current state? check, the time so show you are the best is long gone in MKDA. no players from back then are in any kind of competitive shape so no amount of wins in the world over us right now proves anything. i am very sorry check but you cant go back in time in a game that is not played anymore.

in MKDC your constant "ban flash" campaign over on youtube, and a little over here, do nothing but take credit from REO. even though you wont come out and say REO beat you because he used flash you are insinuating that its the reason he beat you. you give more credit to the character then the player who used him.

also in MKDC... your comments about casuals vs me proving yourself. what was proven check when i won the tournament and you got 3rd? you proved you were better in my first MKDC games in a long time because i was playing Tekken in tourneys and training in that game only. what happened when i got to play for several hours in practice to shake some rust off check? it was tourney day and even though REO and I were still a little rusty the results did the talking. i didnt have to make posts abut how i proved something. the tournament did all the talking and its the same with REO, we didnt have to say a word. your comments insinuate that you proved you were the better player and that you didnt really try in the tourney because you had already proved your point but when the ppl here didnt see it that way because of the tournament outcome, well.. then you seemed to be a bit insulted.

then you make youtube comments like this....
"Sorry!!! My only advice is to not watch this garbage!"
why is it garbage check? bet if the outcome was different you wouldnt be calling it garbage and neither would your fans on youtube. how can you make comments like this and not think you are being just a bit disrespectful. why are you doing this? you are a great player, no one thinks or says any different so act like the great player that you are.

i really hope the games at infusions are still on because REO and I are back at 100% and we really want to play with you, infusion, and disciple for some offline games. I hope we still get to have that session.

check, again i say that i have nothing but respect for you and will always say you are a great MK player, i just think you are taking this a bit too far. there is no denying your skills as an MK player and REO and I have said nothing to take anything away from you in any MK game. please always remember that you dont have to defend yourself in THIS community. no one HERE ON TYM thought the lessor of you at NEC for getting third, you have no reason to defend yourself.

MKF30

I dont know much about MKDC Check, but I will say one thing, you really shouldnt feel bad about losing to REO. Theres no shame in it, dude is just a monster at anything Mortal Kombat. Hell he took 4th in MK2 and he doesnt even play MK2, what kinda freaky shit is that!!? lol And its a safe bet come MK9 REO will again be one of the best.
lol noticed the only MK you guys missed was MK4, I was thinking in the future perhaps a friend can give me a lift to Queens or LI something if that's ok with you guys, I doubt anyone has MK 4 cab would it be ok if I brought my N64 version? lol to be honest, I really want to play someone in MK4. I love Scorpion and Fujin in that game, Fujin's max damage and Scorps are so easy too IMO in that game. I know people hate it though...

Also, concerning those Check vs. Tom vids. That's Tom using Bo right? He looks pretty good with him, not used to seeing Bo used in that game(but then it's not online) looks like a fun game when played competitively. I loved Kenshi with his crazy sword, jab, TKS combos lol. Some of them Check was doing.

I also noticed nobody was playing Scorpion his dirty ways lol, you know with the second stance push, free hell fire, repeat....unless there's a way you can escape that whic I'm not aware of. Cool matches though guys, I enjoyed the MK DA especially since it's something new.

RoGE

Noob
I also noticed nobody was playing Scorpion his dirty ways lol, you know with the second stance push, free hell fire, repeat....unless there's a way you can escape that whic I'm not aware of. Cool matches though guys, I enjoyed the MK DA especially since it's something new.
You can actually back dash out of it, hell fire wiffs

And Check, if you feel like your being attacked, your not. So please don't make a "I am leaving" post, just state your stuff and move on.

Meh, lets just play MK and have fun.

its true, no one is attacking here. we all agree that check is a great player and thank him for all the time and effort he has put in to help the community. just some of his comments bashing the game on youtube, the rules, the character, etc seemed confusing because that isnt the impression i got after meeting with him.

MKF30

You can actually back dash out of it, hell fire wiffs

And Check, if you feel like your being attacked, your not. So please don't make a "I am leaving" post, just state your stuff and move on.

Meh, lets just play MK and have fun.
I got ya dude, thanks forgot about the backdashing.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
One of the great things about playing to win is that it's a path of self-improvement that can be measured. Becoming a better cook is also path of self-improvement, but it's more subjective and much more difficult to measure. In playing to win, we have the cold, hard results of winning and losing to guide us. I think it's only useful to consider winning and losing in the context of formal competition, such as tournaments.

-Sirlin
Here is a video of one of the greatest SSFIV players to touch the game. Mike Ross.

My friend introduced me to him at a local tournament here, and he is a very nice guy. I actually had a chance to play him, and there is no doubt in my mind that he is a great player. He got 3rd place at evolution, and nobody will ever think of him as a lesser player. Those that do, are fooling themselves.

I BELIEVE IN MIKE ROSS! and... I believe in CHECK! :top:

I would love to see a comeback. There is no doubt in my mind he has the skill to do so.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
after playing this game 4 nights this week I can now safely say the problem with this game isn't flash or GL. it's the 3D movement, the accidental rage activation, the one hit spammable attacks, test your might, falling kombat. etc etc

I'm going to see if I can use my sticks to play this game. if my "run" button can be 3D movement I'll continue to play if not. I'm 100% done!

Thanks AC, and sorry to anyone whos name i got wrong, including mine.

The second hour is 60% done and will be up in 4 or 5 hours.

very nice to watch this vids thanks for putting the time to upload the vids check. if i was you i wouldn't have put the name for any of the matches look like you don't remember much about who fought who and who was who.

check did you loose any match in mkd ?

DanCock

Cock Master!!
thanks for uploading check. yea just one slight negative, i wouldnt have added the names to the vids. in the recent one i did play the 1st 2 but i didnt play the ones after. but i totally understand it tough to figure out who was who.. i almost never use CS combos and my hotaru is Pi Gua exclusively.

ggs guys hopefully one last time more MKD and MKA matches before MK9 @ WB.