What's new

My Wonder Woman match up chart (No hard af to read image)

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
Grundys easy to beat, we are too fast for him.

Bane is easy to beat, we are too fast for him.

Both you just have to not be stupid against once you know the matchup.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
BG is one of her least problems tbh. She is just annoying & that's universal! For MMH i think it's 5-5 now, maybe with slight advantage MMH
I just have a harder time with characters that are good at playing keepaway because online I am an impatient god who wants to just rush and easily win, which happens almost all the time. But with characters like Batgirl and MMH and GL/Sinestro I have to kind of be smart and try too hard to win, which it's easy to win, but it takes too much effort.

Keep away is boring.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I just have a harder time with characters that are good at playing keepaway because online I am an impatient god who wants to just rush and easily win, which happens almost all the time. But with characters like Batgirl and MMH and GL/Sinestro I have to kind of be smart and try too hard to win, which it's easy to win, but it takes too much effort.

Keep away is boring.
But Batgirl is not a keepaway character... :O
And yeah, her problematic MUs are usually chacters with great defense or zoning game.

pherleece

Woolay
@AspyxiaDyslexia- most important for anyone in any match up is to learn how to deal with the characters setups and when/how to avoid certain situations. I thought the match up was 5-5 until I learned all of grundys setups. Her mobility is godlike against grundy and you must have lots of patience (which I dont have normally). Use her airdash late in her jump to avoid swamp hands. You can also do a late air demi goddess to get some free damage if he tries to hit you with the swamp hands. Also never jump at grundy, it usually doesnt end well.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
@AspyxiaDyslexia- most important for anyone in any match up is to learn how to deal with the characters setups and when/how to avoid certain situations. I thought the match up was 5-5 until I learned all of grundys setups. Her mobility is godlike against grundy and you must have lots of patience (which I dont have normally). Use her airdash late in her jump to avoid swamp hands. You can also do a late air demi goddess to get some free damage if he tries to hit you with the swamp hands. Also never jump at grundy, it usually doesnt end well.
Great! Thank you! And i had it as 6-4, possibky 5-5 but that was because i don't olay the MU very often tbh!

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Grundy doesn't really have to deal with the oki off anything

Bane probably beats her and Grundy probably goes even.

Bane can play SUPER lame and can is always in an advantageous position when he knocks her on the ground. He also takes way less damage if we catch a mistake now... so 40% becomes less... and thus negates one of her strongest attributes along with the 50/50 oki which he also can negate most of the time.

Grundy is a poor man's Bane now :(. Bane's trait is basically like combining Grundy's Power and Health traits into one... but Grundy can only do one or the other.

He just has more HITS of armor and more powerful command grabs.

Last edited:

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Grundy doesn't really have to deal with the oki off anything

Bane probably beats her and Grundy probably goes even.
I don't think Bane could beat her tbh! He has a hard time knocking her down! And even when he does we still have a fully invincible wake up to read if he is going for his low string which is kinda risky tho, if we canch him in the corner while he is on debuff it is going to be a pain for him, but midscreen there's no much we can do. I think it could be 5-5 AT WORST

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
I don't think Bane could beat her tbh! He has a hard time knocking her down! And even when he does we still have a fully invincible wake up to read if he is going for his low string which is kinda risky tho, if we canch him in the corner while he is on debuff it is going to be a pain for him, but midscreen there's no much we can do. I think it could be 5-5 AT WORST
check the edit :) I was super vague and for that I apologize.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
You guys heavily underestimate the fact that Bane can take a full life bar with one KD. We just don't have any wake-ups to even compete with his venom Oki. And the fact that instead of 40% meterless, we are now doing like... 33? You aren't really going to catch Bane in a debuff scenario very often. And the fact that OUR Oki game is pretty much moot.
Sure we can jump around... but it only takes ONE good venom uppercut and now we are in the meat grinder.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
You guys heavily underestimate the fact that Bane can take a full life bar with one KD. We just don't have any wake-ups to even compete with his venom Oki. And the fact that instead of 40% meterless, we are now doing like... 33? You aren't really going to catch Bane in a debuff scenario very often. And the fact that OUR Oki game is pretty much moot.
Sure we can jump around... but it only takes ONE good venom uppercut and now we are in the meat grinder.
I think he gets a hard time knocking her down... This is like one of thos match ups i don't get to play much. And agree, he can take our life lead, he still have a fully invinsible wake up that leads to good damage into set-ups to read his low string

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
I just play keepaway with Bane. Wait for his trait to get down or be at 1 and speedblitz him, and when they pump it up i get away. Bane is REALLY easy to get away from. and ANYtime he does that charge thing, its a full bnb for WoWo. he IS scary when Banes at 2 or 3, but Wonder Woman is smart, has the strategy of the gods, so she knows when is the right time to fight and when is the right time to wait.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
@Tom Brady asked at DTN. What's with all of these kabal mu charts?

I'm kind of agreeing....
She is nothing close to Kabal TBH! He has a lot of 5-5's she has quite some losing match ups. Until someone really proves me wrong i still think she Loses to Lex, Zod, Sinestro, Mmh(probably). I don't think she is a no losing match ups character... Although all her losing match ups are 4-6, Lex could be worse.
She is definitely a top 5 character.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I just play keepaway with Bane. Wait for his trait to get down or be at 1 and speedblitz him, and when they pump it up i get away. Bane is REALLY easy to get away from. and ANYtime he does that charge thing, its a full bnb for WoWo. he IS scary when Banes at 2 or 3, but Wonder Woman is smart, has the strategy of the gods, so she knows when is the right time to fight and when is the right time to wait.
Unless you are very close to him it will be a hard af task to catch him on debuff tho.