What's new

My Wonder Woman match up chart (No hard af to read image)

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Ok so... I know i'm a nobody...

But... I guess i have played with very good players a lot of match ups with WW

My personal MU chart goes like this:

Ares: 6-4 - She can parry all his proyectiles which are reactable except for axe, and she can easily punish teleport with D1,2~tiara. The only whing that saves this to be a 7-3 is that Ares can escape her oki game and MB teleport, she has midscreen OTG's so his teleports on wake up won't work.

Aquaman: 5-5 - You have to out-footsie him in the neutral game, never try to jump on him, use his poor wake up game in your favor and if you get a considerable life lead go to sword stance for lower chip on FTW and if he tries to get in check his dashes, also you can parry F1~3 on reaction in sword stance, if he decides to do F1 B1 your parry and his B1 will trade & you will win it. In lasso stance you can punish FTD with B2 at a close range.

Bane: 6-4 (No much experience) - But you can punish venom charge with MB tiara except in 3 lvl venom, and parry his double punch. I need to play it more :(

Batman: 5-5: You can D3 his batarangs and his trait, once he starts MB his batarangs you can parry them with a well-timed parry, you can parry in between some of his strings & he can parry in between 33. Once you knock him down use his bad wake ups in your favor.

Batgirl: 5-5 - You can parry his projectiles so she has to get in, her teleport is kinda useless since WW is not a zoner, we out-footsie her with B2. But she has a true vortex, & don't even try AA on her.

Black Adam: 6-4 - (no much experience) WW can punish every blocked dive kick, she has IADG which is completely safe on him & it will defeat dive kicks, forcing him to get in & that's where WW gets fun, also once he i knocked down His wake up is not such a problem since we have B2 to whiff punish it, once he stats respecting that we can go for our normal okies.

Cyborg: 7-3 - (probably 6-4(?) i don't have much experience) - But WW can parry every fireball, and up-close she wins with her insane pressure. Once she has the life lead honestly i don't think there's something he can do.

Catwoman: 5-5 Both are oki & pressure monsters, but WW doesn't have o worry about back dashes. IMO in this MU whoever gets the life lead will be pretty defensive, Catwoman can check iadg with catstance~2. Also we don't out-footsie her at all because of her j2. WW can oki Catwoman all day unless sh has trait.

Deathstroke: 6-4 - Once we get in there's just nothing he can do, and his chip damage is not that bad, dash and block until you put him in the corner, if he is about to get cornered, you out footsie him with B2 & we can punish his wake up.

Doomsday: 6-4 (No much experience) - but in ss we can parry shoulder, if he puts trait on we can run from him with air demigodess, we can AA constantly with our godlike D2 & idk much more. Need to play it more

Flash: 6-4 - Footsie match! Both with amazing pressure & 50/50's also we can parry his overhead punch (don't remember the name) so he shouldn't end his block strings with it, punish LC, his B2 hasras much or almost as much range than our B2, also both have amazing corner games, who ever puts the other one in the corner... Ggs, also it's in WW advantage because he is mete dependant while she is meterless on everything.

Green Arrow: 6-4 (Maybe 5-5(?) need to play it more, but he can keep her away pretty well, once she is in her pressure/corner game will be a hell but this is universal lol.

Green Lantern: 5-5 - in SS we can parry his B1,3/B1,2/B1~minigun, pretty much everything except B1~missile. We can check his mobility with shield bash, in LS we can parry his projectiles, iadg is useless against him tho. Also end your combos with D3 then neutral jump 1 & you will stuff his wake up in both stances, he can keep her away well, but she owns the neutral and up-close game.

Haley Quinn: 5-5 - HQ can zone her well, no iagd, airdash or parry on Harley... Dash and block, we win the up-close game, while she wins full screen with a very good keep away.

Hawkgirl: 5-5 (Probably 6-4) No footsies on Hawkgirl because of mace charge, she owns the skies with instant air mace toss, but WW can parry them or dash & block. knock her down and use her bad wake ups in your favor.

Joker: 7-3 He can parry our B2 and in between 33, never get put in the corner against him, unblockables all day, also he has some good set ups on WW after stage interactables, we can't AA his jump ins and either jump, he has a very good D2.

Killer Frost: 5-5 Duck her daggers and dash in, block her icebergs, she can keep us away well, we still have airdash to get in, post-slide is always in our favor! D3 will defeat everything, once you make her respect tha you can go for more things but she will think twice before sliding again. She still has a vortex & meterless 50/50 oki.

Lobo: 5-5 - (Probably 6-4, no much experience) -His buffs made him better, he can now zone better, he has a true wake up now, that also defeats MB B3, he can oki us with his far range 50/50's, WW still beats him up-close.

Lex Luthor: 4-6 - His set ups make it SO diffiult for us to get in, he also charges trait pretty easy on her & our 1 hitting wake up will be stuffed with his armor, we have to take his oki.

Martian Manhunter: 4-6 (Probably 5-5) His zoning is annoying to get in against, specially his MB Orbs & pilars... We can punish his wake ups so he has to 50/50 guess once he gets knocked down.

Nightwing: 6-4 - His zoning tools doesn't work on WW, he has to get in & WW has advantage up close, his two escrima wake ups can be punished & we can D3 some oh his staff strings.

Raven: 6-4 (Maybe 5-5) We can D3 her soul crush, we definitely win up-close & she has to 50/50 guess after she gets knocked down.

Scorpion: 6-4 - We can punish his teleport with D1,2~tiara or D1~lasso spin, we can start pressure after a blocked MB teleport & he can't jump all day, we have a very good D2 also... All his wake ups are punisheable.

Shazam: 6-4 - We can parry all his projectiles on reaction, if we get the life lead he was to get in... We beat him up-close, he can escape our okis, but we have counters for that, we can punish a blocked torpedo with S2.

Sinestro: 4-6 - Be patient, dash & block, even tho he can check our dashes, we beat him up-close, his wake ups are punisheable, he charges trait pretty easy against her & it helps him to keep her out better or well, escape her pressure.

Solomon Grundy: 6-4 his walking corpse must be respected along with his MB traitgrab, we have airdash that helps us in the neutral game and better pressure.

Superman: 6-4 WW has every tool to deal with Superman, we have to be very patient tho, parry his straight lasers & jump the ground ones, punish air lasers with air straight tiara or demigodess, both have pretty good footsies & air dash, WW has a good AA, both with sick corner games & both with punisheable wake ups.

Zatanna: 6-4 - WW can parry all her projectiles, punish teleport with D1,2~tiara, you can jump her trait missiles, she can escape our oki game, we have to jump at her after a hkd and airdash forward or backward on read, her cards are good fotsie tool here, but we can punish with B2 OR if she does it at far range we can get in, WW wins up-close, & WW midscreen OTG's help so much.

Zod: 4-6 - Her hardest MU in my opinion, Zod can control all the screen at the same time, check our dashes, he gets trait out for free & his wake ups are SO hard to stuff, even tho we can MB B3 them both, he has a parry for 33 & B2

Winning: 14
Even: 11
Losing: 4

Last edited:

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I will update tomorrow with the other MU's. I'm tired atm :( btw feel free to discuss anything. I will add/chenge anything in the OP

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
I think Zod MMH are both even, and WoWo wins against Superman. Superman hasnt really got any threats to WoWo. Only way he can hit her is through jumping or F23, D3 avoids F23 clean and gives her the knockdown game which Superman sucks at dealing with anyway, and she can always AA him with her D2.

I'd put flash at WoWos advantage too, cause she doesnt need meter, they both do the same thing but WoWos normals are better too, except the flash has a better low, thats about it.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I think Zod MMH are both even, and WoWo wins against Superman. Superman hasnt really got any threats to WoWo. Only way he can hit her is through jumping or F23, D3 avoids F23 clean and gives her the knockdown game which Superman sucks at dealing with anyway, and she can always AA him with her D2.
Yeah, i was going to put MMH as "probably 5-5" but i think his zoning game is very annoying for WW, MB pilars and MB orbs are a pain in the ass, even tho if we get in & knok him down we can take his life bar. I could agree on 5-5

Zod.. Ught IMO it's her most difficult MU, 4-6 but the most annoying one, he gets trait out for free, he can controll all the screen & his wake ups are hard to stuff. We hav to spend a bar for F3/B3 most of the time in a hkd.
And yeah, i was also going to put "probably 6-4" on SM, you have to be patient on him.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
oh shit lol sorry im dumb

but if you excuse im dumbness i dont see cyborg as losing 7-3, because of WW having to approach and cyborg also have missiles, grapple, and some frametraps of his own upclose, but i guess who knows, im not super proficient at it either.
It's ok & i need more Cyborg experiene tho, but we can parry all his missiles & def we win up-close

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
yeah i thought mmh won until foxy showed that tech. no idea he had a weakness in his psionic push wake up. all he can do is zone her tbh
Yeah! She can get his whole life bar from 1 hkd ;) but getting in is still difficult, i see it as 4-6 no worse tho & with 5-7 potential.

EMPEROR_JUPITER

Your ego betrays you.
Ok so... I know i'm a nobody...

But... I guess i have played with very good players a lot of match ups with WW

My personal MU chart goes like this:

Ares: 6-4 - She can parry all his proyectiles which are reactable except for axe, and she can easily punish teleport with D1,2~tiara. The only whing that saves this to be a 7-3 is that Ares can escape her oki game and MB teleport.

Aquaman: 5-5 - You have to out-footsie him in the neutral game, never try to jump on him, use his poor wake up game in your favor and if you get a considerable life lead go to sword stance for lower chip on FTW and if he tries to get in check his dashes, also you can parry F1~3 on reaction in sword stance, if he decides to do F1 B1 your parry and his B1 will trade & you will win it. In lasso stance you can punish FTD with B2 at a close range.

Bane: 6-4 (No much experience) - But you can punish venom charge with MB tiara except in 3 lvl venom, and parry his double punch. I need to play it more :(

Batman: 5-5: You can D3 his batarangs and his trait, once he starts MB his batarangs you can parry them with a well-timed parry, you can parry in between some of his strings & he can parry in between 33. Once you knock him down use his bad wake ups in your favor.

Batgirl: 5-5 - You can parry his projectiles so she has to get in, her teleport is kinda useless since WW is not a zoner, we out-footsie her with B2. But she has a true vortex, & don't even try AA on her.

Black Adam: 6-4 - (no much experience) WW can punish every blocked dive kick, she has IADG which is completely safe on him & it will defeat dive kicks, forcing him to get in & that's where WW gets fun, also once he i knocked down His wake up is not such a problem since we have B2 to whiff punish it, once he stats respecting that we can go for our normal okies.

Cyborg: 7-3 - (probably 6-4(?) i don't have much experience) - But WW can parry every fireball, and up-close she wins with her insane pressure. Once she has the life lead honestly i don't think there's something he can do.

Catwoman: 5-5 Both are oki & pressure monsters, but WW doesn't have o worry about back dashes. IMO in this MU whoever gets the life lead will be pretty defensive, Catwoman can check iadg with catstance~2. Also we don't out-footsie her at all because of her j2. WW can oki Catwoman all day unless sh has trait.

Deathstroke: 6-4 - Once we get in there's just nothing he can do, and his chip damage is not that bad, dash and block until you put him in the corner, if he is about to get cornered, you out footsie him with B2 & we can punish his wake up.

Doomsday: 5-5 (No much experience) - but in ss we can parry shoulder, if he puts trait on we can run from him with air demigodess, we can AA constantly with our godlike D2 & idk much more. Need to play it more

Flash: 5-5 - Footsie match! Both with amazing pressure & 50/50's also we can parry his overhead punch (don't remember the name) so he shouldn't end his block strings with it, punish LC, his B2 hasras much or almost as much range than our B2, also both have amazing corner games, who ever puts the other one in the corner... Ggs.

Green Arrow: 6-4 (Maybe 5-5(?) need to play it more, but he can keep her away pretty well, once she is in her pressure/corner game will be a hell but this is universal lol.

Green Lantern: 5-5 - in SS we can parry his B1,3/B1,2/B1~minigun, pretty much everything except B1~missile. We can check his mobility with shield bash, in LS we can parry his projectiles, iadg is useless against him tho. Also end your combos with D3 then neutral jump 1 & you will stuff his wake up in both stances, he can keep her away well, but she owns the neutral and up-close game.

Haley Quinn: 5-5 - HQ can zone her well, no iagd, airdash or parry on Harley... Dash and block, we win the up-close game, while she wins full screen with a very good keep away.

Hawkgirl: 5-5 (Probably 6-4) No footsies on Hawkgirl because of mace charge, she owns the skies with instant air mace toss, but WW can parry them or dash & block. knock her down and use her bad wake ups in your favor.

Joker: 6-4 He can parry our B2 and in between 33, never get put in the corner against him, unblockables all day, also he has some good set ups on WW after stage interactables, we can't AA his jump ins and either jump, he has a very good D2.

Killer Frost: 5-5 Duck her daggers and dash in, block her icebergs, she can keep us away well, we still have airdash to get in, post-slide is always in our favor! D3 will defeat everything, once you make her respect tha you can go for more things but she will think twice before sliding again. She still has a vortex & meterless 50/50 oki.
Lobo: 5-5
Lex Luthor: 4-6
Martian Manhunter: 4-6
Nightwing: 6-4
Raven: 6-4
Scorpion: 6-4
Shazam: 6-4
Sinestro: 4-6
Solomon Grundy: 6-4
Superman: 5-5
Zatanna: 6-4
Zod: 4-6

Winning: 13
Even: 12
Losing: 4
for the batgirl mu u put his instead of her :rolleyes:

EMPEROR_THEO

I only use characters with wakeup scoops.
Yeah, her parry in sword stance is a hit itself... It will hit parry F1,3 and trade with F1 B1 she will win the trade tho
I'd imagine the Wonder Woman player would be more scared to have her shield parry baited with B1 than the Aquaman player would be if their B1 got shield parried. You can probably react to F13 and parry in between, but I'd imagine that F1 - b1 is a straight guess if I'll bait you or not. Mashing parry after F1 isn't a good idea either since F1-trident rush jails, and is an underrated bait against players who like to press buttons after they block F1.