What's new

My Updated Kenshi MU Chart - I Proclaim Kenshi is #1!

Matix218

Get over here!
seven is good and while i like his ermac a lot I dont like him as a person lol

but yea his ermac is good
Yeah I don't know him personally LOL, just like watching any high level ermac because ermac is Rad.

Of topic, Pig, do you ever play online on vita anymore? I get a horrible connection on my ps3 but for whatever reason my vita is very good (usually) and I am always looking for people to play games with. I think I'm already psn friends with you.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Yeah I don't know him personally LOL, just like watching any high level ermac because ermac is Rad.

Of topic, Pig, do you ever play online on vita anymore? I get a horrible connection on my ps3 but for whatever reason my vita is very good (usually) and I am always looking for people to play games with. I think I'm already psn friends with you.
I only play vita on planes and long car trips

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Wound is so hollywood now, its awesome. Also pig popping off on people in this thread is great.

FR is going to be really exciting.

Who the hell cares Kratos
Summary
10-0 = 1
9-1 = 2
8-2 = 6
7-3 = 10
6-4 = 7
5-5 = 6
I would like to make an objection! Kratos does have a MU number against Kenshi, AND YOU WILL ACKNOWLEDGE!!!!....

Kenshi vs Kratos 8-2

;-;

More like poor Kratos... nobody even gives a damn about him
More like "nobody well-known and respected among the MK community gives a damn about him", with the exception of Insuperable, J360, and Pig of the Hut at one point.