What's new

My Updated Kenshi MU Chart - I Proclaim Kenshi is #1!

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
To be fair I think his ermac is pretty darn good. But that being said he shouldn't be talking so confidently about matchup numbers for characters he doesn't play and saying Jr has a weak kabal is just silly
seven is good and while i like his ermac a lot I dont like him as a person lol

but yea his ermac is good

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
Pig Of The Hut I'm bored. I still hate smoke and think he wins slightly. I still think Kabal wins slightly. I've wanted to say 5-5 vs Lao since SCR but I thought that was me being cocky. I am free to skarlet. And jax. But I agree with the jax number and have no idea about skarlet. I'm not sure about reptile because I've hardly played it offline but when I did I think I did ok. With Shang I'm gona flip a coin to see who I root for/help out for FR WoundCowboy <3. I still think Cyrax wins slightly.
Seriously? ;)

To be honest, I've had Kitana vs Kenshi 3-7 for her for a while, and just made it 2-8 to suit everyone.

I honestly think it is 3-7, BUT

then there is Pig of the Hut

;________________________;

oh and pig, i don't think there's 10-0 mu's lol

but 9.5/0.5 sounds better for Jade.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
To be honest, I've had Kitana vs Kenshi 3-7 for her for a while, and just made it 2-8 to suit everyone.

<3

Jade should just be removed in a new patch

Shes so useless imo

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM

Techinically they don't exist, but meh if you want to put it I won't stop you lol.