What's new

My Updated Kenshi MU Chart - I Proclaim Kenshi is #1!

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
IDK why people do things in numbers, people get so petty over numbers its mad.

Kenshi destroys the entire cast, except for Kung Lao & Kabal, who destroy Kenshi.
I'd be incredibly suprised if REO or Curb lost to Pigs Kenshi as Kabal in 10 matches
or if PL or myself lost to Pigs Kenshi as Lao in 10 matches.

Smoke is probably down to the players though. I dont see Smoke as a threat as Kenshi.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
IDK why people do things in numbers, people get so petty over numbers its mad.

Kenshi destroys the entire cast, except for Kung Lao & Kabal, who destroy Kenshi.
I'd be incredibly suprised if REO or Curb lost to Pigs Kenshi as Kabal in 10 matches
or if PL or myself lost to Pigs Kenshi as Lao in 10 matches.

Smoke is probably down to the players though. I dont see Smoke as a threat as Kenshi.
I feel at the highest level smoke goes even

Smoke is basically a mid mid tier character w a S+ broken reset

If used well and the player's spacing is great this is not a free match for kenshi.

SatsuiYesHadou

Yung Kneecaps
Kabal gets molested in the corner, just like anybody else.
Kenshi gets molested midscreen by Kabal, has options, but they're risky.

Its inevitable that they'll both get to the corner, if you can avoid iAGBs patiently, you'll make up alot of ground at the wall.
Bird Lao shits on Kenshi.
Wish I knew that before scr :,(

That comment shouldn't have bothered u unless u r a Cry baby, bed wetter or incompetent

Anyone effected by that means they for the bill and idc what those people think or say
Ur comment in general was out of line, this game was 1 patch away from being perfect, well lets hope NRS improves from MK9, and Injustice and in a future (maybe 2015 MK10) gets better balance and no matches worser than 7/3, like in SSF4AE where most of the cast is usable at high level play, not a chosen few.

Death

Noob
Ur comment in general was out of line, this game was 1 patch away from being perfect, well lets hope NRS improves from MK9, and Injustice and in a future (maybe 2015 MK10) gets better balance and no matches worser than 7/3, like in SSF4AE where most of the cast is usable at high level play, not a chosen few.
worser <3

Seven

|| Seven ||
kenshi vs. freemac should be changed to 10-0 kenshi, the kenshi's you play seven are probably garbage like mine.
I'm now on good terms with Venom, Napalm and MyGod, I don't know why you're pissed at me....... but I might join the 88s, so you need to stop hating.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
change sub to 9 1

he has a chance just outside SC range but you know its complete shit when he gets more damage in that range than up close

you can even ex sc him after a point blank D4 to standing 2

Justice

Noob
I said earlier I'm torn on it

I'm perfectly confident w Sonya vs kenshi

I've said 6-4 For ages, curbo says 5-5, death says 7-3
I think it's another one of THOSE matchups for Sonya. The ones where she's DoA if she can't get in, but rules ass when she does. The problem with Kenshi is that it's harder for Sonya to stay in with his armor. Thoughts? You're more experienced with this matchup than I am :(

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
First to 10 meant first to 10 wins. :rolleyes:
That's what first to 10 means.. lol.

If the loser in the first to ten wins even one match it's already more than 10 matches. Therefore winning 5 matches in that set doesn't mean it's a 5-5 in a first to ten.

HD Smoke

Noob
What i mean is this (btw you'd be included if you still played on the great smoke list)

Most whine and cry about how hes so low mid tier and useless in this MU and im not having it

ftr RiBBz22 plays the MU solidly
We don't whine we are just honest :(, fighting smoke isn't bad when you can easily react to all his moves and never have to worry about a strong armor attack. Plus b2 is the only offensive tool that can open characters up

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
We don't whine we are just honest :(, fighting smoke isn't bad when you can easily react to all his moves and never have to worry about a strong armor attack. Plus b2 is the only offensive tool that can open characters up
U win ever trade in Kenshi MU
D1 sb makes me use armor on frame traps so they work
Smoke has easier time building meter in this MU
U win on damage

Seven

|| Seven ||
lol I just watched this video and I can't believe I completely forgot about it, so I guess this is the best Kenshi (Pig) vs the best Kabal (REO). I'm not talking about other top players that use Kabal, I'm talking about the best vs the best. And Kenshi lost 7-4

So it is obviously 6-4 in Kabal's favor. You can't just say, "Well I've gotten better now and it's all of a sudden a 5-5 MU".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wCo7g9YCZM

lol I just watched this video and I can't believe I completely forgot about it, so I guess this is the best Kenshi (Pig) vs the best Kabal (REO). I'm not talking about other top players that use Kabal, I'm talking about the best vs the best. And Kenshi lost 7-4

So it is obviously 6-4 in Kabal's favor. You can't just say, "Well I've gotten better now and it's all of a sudden a 5-5 MU".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wCo7g9YCZM

Reo himself says it's 5-5
fast forward 11:33