What's new

My Tier List

I couldn’t find a viable way or any reason to use Raiden, he’s pretty garbage. Does he even have a definitive play style ? Joker is really bad too, a step above raiden and cold tho. It’s a shame he can’t be good with his current Garbo moveset which promotes jumping like a retard or doing highly unsafe cancels to open someone up.

Swamp Thing is pretty legit and is a possible contender in the right hands. Starfire still seems meh when you can just use Dr Fate instead, and Batman is still dumb as fuck.

Ivy and Canary both still seem like garbage characters too compared to the good characters in the game who do the same things they do but better. Swap superman and hellboy

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
It’s funny how some of you guys are making fun of the idea of Fate being top 5. You’re just making yourself look even dumber.

Wigy

There it is...
Nah he is pretty solid and an all around character. You can go watch the Honeybee/Biohazard tier list if you want reassurance from a top player. He is not broken but he is pretty good
Pretty good isnt top tier?

Also doesnt he have a bad time with catwoman whos undisputed top 2?

Also hows he better than SG?

Tweedy

Noob
My tier list.

A: Catwoman, Superman
B: Everybody else not in A or C.
C: Deadshot, Captain Cold
There's no way Superman is better than Black Adam or Supergirl. I have him top 5 personally but that's ridiculous upplay to put him above Adam. Adam is legit a 2015 mkx character. Superman just gets slightly plus and puts you in throw loops lol.

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.
Maybe like beta superman where if you guessed wrong on a corner dive-bomb mix you died.

Top 3 I'd probably put as Adam, SG, and Catwoman.
Everyone else is just whatever.
Bottom 3 is probably Cold, Raiden, and uhh, idk. Maybe deadshot because at least Grodd has something going for him in stampede cancels, damage and a vortex that is kind of fuzzyable but still works sometimes.

Last edited:

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.
Deadshot isn’t bottom tier, he’s just not that good. He’s not garbage either.
I kind of chucked him in there cause I couldn't think of a worse one. When I fight dead shots now I never have to go like "Ok I need to play this way". You just kind of walk in on him since MB rifle and wrist shots are his only real way of keeping people out, and his meter build is pretty weak now, unless you use trick shots which can be jumped over (depending on how it's angled ofc) and have a fair amount of recovery.

Like fate has Ankhs and orbs, and his character power and DB2 are really useful at pushing people back. He has a strong anti-air with B2 and a very good mid in F2. All this just becomes better in trait which has a pretty short cool down considering.

I don't think dead shot is garbage. He's in my personal bottom 3 because everyone I've fought just plays him the same as pre-patch and just spams BF1 while attempting to gain the meter to use rifle. The thing with injustice is is that nearly every character can be played in a certain matchup, so deciding where characters are placed is pretty hard. (Except for top tiers. Lol). I just don't know what deadshot really has going for him at the moment.

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
There's no way Superman is better than Black Adam or Supergirl. I have him top 5 personally but that's ridiculous upplay to put him above Adam. Adam is legit a 2015 mkx character. Superman just gets slightly plus and puts you in throw loops lol.
throw loops? since when, this is news to me, i thought superman f23'd you to death and mixed you in the corner.

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
Remember the days when Supergirl was considered low tier? Pepperidge Farm remembers.