What's new

My Tier List

colby4898

Special Forces Sonya Up-player
Look my man Khaotik, the most hit on man on TYM, once Grodd is upplayed, being nice goes out the window.

There's small things I disagree with on this list and that's fine. Even some characters I think he should move up or down by two tiers.

You can't upplay Grodd tho. It just can't be done.
Theres always gonna be disagreements on tier lists and match up charts and stuff.

But I think Grodd is pretty good.

Look my man Khaotik, the most hit on man on TYM, once Grodd is upplayed, being nice goes out the window.

There's small things I disagree with on this list and that's fine. Even some characters I think he should move up or down by two tiers.

You can't upplay Grodd tho. It just can't be done.
Grodd seems good on paper. Wtf is so wrong with him that he comes off as garbage? I'm genuinely curious.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Here’s my opinion, it’ll be pretty boring though since I think the game is balanced, characters are placed alphabetically.

A+ Tier: Black Adam, Catwoman, Supergirl

A Tier: Atrocitus, Batman, Blue Beetle, Brainiac, Darkseid, Doctor Fate, Firestorm, Flash, Green Arrow, Red Hood, Scarecrow, Sub-Zero, Superman, Wonder Woman

B Tier: Aquaman, Bane, Black Canary, Captain Cold Cheetah, Cyborg, Deadshot, Green Lantern, Harley, Joker, Poison Ivy, Robin, Starfire, Swamp Thing

C: Gorilla Grodd

Though it would be fun to put a tier list together. No order within tiers.

Just made this for fun, and thought I may as well post.

Feel free to blow me up :)

S: Too good
Supergirl
Catwoman
Blackadam
Redhood

A+: Very good, almost too good.
The Flash
Firestorm
Batman
Superman
Darkseid

A: Pretty Good
Hellboy
Harley
Atrocitus
Grodd
Cheetah
Poison Ivy
Starfire
Green Arrow
Dr Fate
Blue Beetle
Wonder Woman
Robin
Scarecrow
Braniac

B: Good
Sub Zero
Swamp Thing
Cyborg
Green Lantern
The Joker
Deadshot
Black Manta
Aquaman
Black Canary
Bane
Raiden

C: Meh
Captain Cold

I feel the S tier needs to be toned down slightly, captain cold be buffed slightly, and everyone else shouldnt be touched. Then we would have a very well balanced game.
A character who has no neutral mix, no hit advantage on knockdowns, and everything unsafe is not A tier

Last edited:
Talking about Grodd for those of you who have been beaten by a Grodd and confusing skill with tier list
I have yet to hear a valid argument why Grodd is good. Damage? 600x1 off a 15 startup mid is less than 400x2(flash) off of a neutral mix. I have yet to hear anyone who punishes gaps and everything Grodd has say Grodd is good. Talk to me after you punish everything and give me valid reasons why he's good, yet to hear one

Blitzace10

The Aquatic Ace
God man, ever single single tier list has got Cold dead last. Its not that I disagree. I just hate to see it. Such a cool character. ( No pun intended).

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.
Grodd is probs too high. He has loads of problems, his problems have.
I'd say darkseid should probs be moved to just A, but I can see why you'd keep him in A+
Maybe move cheetah down but I can't say I've played against a good one so it's whatever to me.
My only controversial one it to move Hellboy into A+. I haven't gone into the lab with great detail with him so I'm probably just trash but he seems really really strong to me so far.

colby4898

Special Forces Sonya Up-player
I think you guys are right about Grodd. You have convinced me!
I have moved him into B tier. :)

jcbowie

...more deadly than the dawn.
Just out of curiosity, why is Canary so low? Her footsies aren't the best in the game, but she's got good frames, safe 50/50's, and meaty vortex shenanigans that melt health bars. She just doesn't get used that often, only Raptor and SonicFox that one time really showed her off.

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.
Just out of curiosity, why is Canary so low? Her footsies aren't the best in the game, but she's got good frames, safe 50/50's, and meaty vortex shenanigans that melt health bars. She just doesn't get used that often, only Raptor and SonicFox that one time really showed her off.
Having bad footsies in this game hurts a lot, along with having no zoning and her counter zoning option (Level 3 cry) can be stuffed pretty easily by a fair amount of zoners making it tough. I guess her main comparison is to flash, where he has a projectile parry-thing, RMS, and although his neutral isn't great his jump ins are really good, B2 isn't completely terrible as an advancing mid, some characters have worse, and BF2(I think that's the annotation) is pretty decent at catching people whiffing stuff.

But that's just my opinion n whatnot