What's new

Discussion My Tier List (Blow Up Preparedness Training)

xSamuel

Player of All, Master of None.
it's unreasonable to have Kitana in the highest tier without Jason, that's my point
As a whole or specific variation? I only know one good Jason player and he sticks with Relentless and Unstoppable. Haven't played him since the last patch

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
As a whole or specific variation? I only know one good Jason player and he sticks with Relentless and Unstoppable. Haven't played him since the last patch
Sonic Fox has been annihilating people with his Jason. Really showing how strong he is.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Sonic Fox has been annihilating people with his Jason. Really showing how strong he is.
Good player != good variation/character, don't use that logic to justify a character's tier position. Not saying Jasn's bad, just that that logic is.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Good player != good variation/character, don't use that logic to justify a character's tier position. Not saying Jasn's bad, just that that logic is.
I wasn't saying Sonic blowing people up with Jason was why he was strong. I was saying Sonic is showing off his tools at the highest possible level which really shows the possibilities of that character. Player performance shouldn't be all you talk about with a character yea but I don't think it should be ignored all together.

TheGangstaFace

Psn, Xbox, Twitter: TheGangstaFace
I wasn't saying Sonic blowing people up with Jason was why he was strong. I was saying Sonic is showing off his tools at the highest possible level which really shows the possibilities of that character. Player performance shouldn't be all you talk about with a character yea but I don't think it should be ignored all together.
So where's that new tier list at Eh? Gotta get people salty