What's new

my new stick

Kazlaz

Noob
i sorta like the happ sticks but the next one i make is going to be a ball all the way im going to be all sanwa but since my favorite game is mk i figured i would dedicate this one to that first

Derek

Noob
kazlaz said:
i sorta like the happ sticks but the next one i make is going to be a ball all the way im going to be all sanwa but since my favorite game is mk i figured i would dedicate this one to that first
I hate the Ball Sticks. The shaft is too short.

You know, if I were about 12 I'd be LMFAO at what I just wrote.

Kazlaz

Noob
well the thing is baseball bats you can grip the whole stick leting you move quicker and being more comforitable unless your a truck driver and your used to shifting gears the ball stick is for you just a 4 foot long one

Derek

Noob
kazlaz said:
well the thing is baseball bats you can grip the whole stick leting you move quicker and being more comforitable unless your a truck driver and your used to shifting gears the ball stick is for you just a 4 foot long one
I see your point.

Side Note: I have the greatest avatar ever!

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I use a variety of different methods for performing motions on sticks, I move my hand into different positions constantly. I prefer jap sticks, but it doesn't matter really as long as they work right. I have a different method for fireballs than I do for DPs, and tapping as well. Tapping I use finger tips.

Several years ago University Pinball replaced virtually every arcade stick with perfect 360s and it was terrible. A lot of them were improperly installed on top of that, but in the UMK3 machine, they randomly didn't work at times.

i think its funny how people can complain about $80 sticks
if your into the fighting games spend what u feel u want to on a stick

its all about the quality
i have a stick that i paid $230 for

people seen it at nec and i have posted it before and the shit was worth every penny

dreemernj

Ambassador
RushedDown said:
i think its funny how people can complain about $80 sticks
if your into the fighting games spend what u feel u want to on a stick

its all about the quality
i have a stick that i paid $230 for

people seen it at nec and i have posted it before and the shit was worth every penny
Yeah seriously. That thing looks awesome and looks like it could take a shot from a tank. If you want something good, you gotta be willing to spend some money on it.

Kazlaz

Noob
omfg my grandpa was to cheap to buy some 20 fucking wire so im down here like peeling 20 ft of phone line this is bull shit

Kazlaz

Noob
ok guys i really need you know i am using a stanard american buton formation where does everything go

buttons look like this

jjjjj jjjjjj jjjjjjj

kkkk kkkk kkkk if you could tell me where they go i would be so happy

Kazlaz

Noob
My Grandpa went and fcked up the controler i was using becuase he said he knew mor so he went and scraped off the copper pad that you solder to so theres fucking 60-80 dollars up his ass