What's new

my new stick

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Awesome, do you know if he used the template DreemerNJ and I supplied him? I've been thinking about sending him back the stick he made for me to convert it to 360.

i know u can have dreaded fish make you one for like $100+ which is well worth it once i get my check i'm gonna email him sorry i don't have his email with me atm or i'd post it

MK9

Noob
yea 100 bucks is about right. i went overboard, mine actually has xbox built into it, and now i added the internals from a doa stick to use for 360, since ms has a damn lock on the controller, not allowing xarcade to sell the adaptor yet.

SPYDCR

Noob
RicanSnipa said:
Damn, I think I'd stick my 360 controller....
I think I like to get more info on this 100 + sounds good.
I want this for my 360 I'm so sick of this stupid d pad!!!!!
But I may get it in 3 to 4 months tho Trying to get a hold of this for right now.
Spherex Xbox 5.1 Surround Sound System Xbox

Derek

Noob
He's making money off of it ILP the parts only cost about $80 and he's charging alittle over $100 and he makes really nice sticks. I'm thinking about asking for one for my b-day instead of a laptop the comp. I have now is fine.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Once the Adapter arrives I'll be able to see if the stick can work with the iPac. I am not too hopeful but it'd be neat. The KB is fine to use.

SPYDCR

Noob
you think he could make one whit a 360 whireless controller?
Just thinking about it sense the wireless adapter comes out for the pc next month. 8)

the parts don't cost $80 considering the pushbuttons are $1.50 each and the joystick he uses are $10 each i highly doubt that he spends around $60 on the box itself

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
the box and glass are the most expensive part, the parts labor and shipping is definitely around $80 total so he makes around $40 profit off one which is fine. For this level of craftsmanship it's worth it.

i think just the labor alone is worth that price.....altogether mine was around 160. It is a pain in the ass to solder that 360 pcb.......this stick is worth every penny

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I figured it would have been more. I need to talk to him about maybe modifying the stick I have, or possibly even looking at the other one Dreemer made so we can have two UMK3 sticks for tournaments on 360 rather than doing the Mame thing.