my new stick

remember, it's not an authentic MK stick unless it has a modified competition
specify they use part p/n: 50-6071-10, Competition
J/S
8W Gold MS, Heavy Spring, Red

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Or unless it's a 4 Way stick made by Midway.

Subsequently, the stick I own made by DreadedFist is better than any midway arcade stick I have ever used.

Shock said:
Well that's the exact same one they used on Mortal Kombat 3/UMK3.
Except theirs had a heavier spring instead of the stock spring.
So basically you're playing with the same part they did in the arcades.

And to the guy above me, www.happcontrols.com is the company that makes the arcade parts for the actual MK machines, you can order from them, they're a good company, or find them on ebay for a little cheaper.

yeah i opted for happ buttons the dome shape ones. there ok, but i'd would look for somthing a little better for connection issues.

Kazlaz

Noob
where can i get a clue print ive seen one but its with the street fighter anivversary version and that looks really bulky and if i pay to get one made im sure i would have to pay out the ass

Price check on customs

360 blueprints

if you want a stick made its 80 bucks. but, you'll have to wire a new controller or used one plus your time. i did it about a month ago. but realized dont use a batter operated solder. or your kill yourself. after 7 hours i finally figured out what i was doning wrong.

If you want the authentic arcade/MK experience go with the competition joystick (with optional heavy spring.. you dont need the gold plated microswitches though) and concave pushbuttons with horizontal microswitch

Kazlaz

Noob
ok one last question what all do i need if you could make me a list i would love to have a list becuase im about to make one

Kazlaz

Noob
ok i just went and bout competition joystick and 7 push buttons with concave switches talk to my grandpas hes making the box coz i dont got the stuff but in the next week or 2 ill take some pics and show you mine

Derek

Noob
blueoakleyz said:
kazlaz said:
what is sangwea buttons or somthing or what ever those are called and arnt they more for street fighter
sanwa?> I think
japanese companies. Buttons are slightly different
Sanwa(Japan)=Concave Buttons Happ(America)=Convex Buttons

Sanwa(Japan)=Lolly-Pop Stick Happ(America)=Baseball Bat Stick

:D

Kazlaz

Noob
good way to but that for kiddy language but i looked it up and went with what shock said i just dont think im going to lay my buttons out that way coz i dont know what is which lol

Derek

Noob
kazlaz said:
good way to but that for kiddy language but i looked it up and went with what shock said i just dont think im going to lay my buttons out that way coz i dont know what is which lol
What kiddy language? Seriously, everyone I know who goes to the arcade calls them that. Maybe it's just us weirdo people from Oregon then :?:

I'm so ashamed, I'm going to go cry in a corner now, thanks a lot buddy.

:cry:

Kazlaz

Noob
:) dont do that ill have to use my baseball bat joystick to kill you to take away the emotional pain

and sanwa makes baseball bat sticks too

Derek

Noob
kazlaz said:
:) dont do that ill have to use my baseball bat joystick to kill you to take away the emotional pain

and sanwa makes baseball bat sticks too
Yeah, shitty ones though.