What's new

My Little Pony: Fighting is Magic exists no more

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
From World Tekken Federation Forums:

^ This, This is why I no longer have faith in public schools. I honestly could give 2 shits about MLP, but I hate to see the world with less fighting games in it. But you've got ignorant fucks like this who like to see something go because it looks "girly"? I'm quite honestly more insulted to have dumb people like this in my extended community. If you're insulted by pastel ponies, you really need to re-evaluate your life.
I'm not going to lie though, an Ed Edd & Eddy fighting game would be pretty baller. Loved that show as a kid.

JacopeX

Playing: Injustice, Persona, Blazblue, and MK
Lauren Faust (creator of the MLP tv show not the brand) is offering help to mane6 to create original characters. She is basically considered a goddess by a sizable community in terms of creative talent.
It just wouldn't be the same. I doubt anyone will be as interested as they were before. Plus, the developers to the project have resigned. It's over.

RIP FIM

2011-2013

We hardly knew ye.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
It sucks they put so much work into it but I can completely understand where Hasbro is coming from.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
For those of you hating on the game/devs, just remember, the game doesn't affect you or anybody else unless you choose for it to.

And when has hating on someone for doing their own thing (without it affecting you) ever been a good thing?
Truer words have never been spoken here, sir. Good show

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Never. And people know this. But they don't fucking care because they can.

The human race...proof that sometimes, being such an advanced species doesn't keep you from being the dumbest in a lot of aspects. >_>
Well that's the greatest thing about humans! We all start out incredibly stupid with a huge potential to learn!

So even if people are really dumb in some aspects, they can always learn to do or see things another way.

Just gotta stay positive.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Well that's the greatest thing about humans! We all start out incredibly stupid with a huge potential to learn!

So even if people are really dumb in some aspects, they can always learn to do or see things another way.

Just gotta stay positive.
Tell that to Westboro... >_>

Illmatix

Remember, representing ermac is illmatic.
I like those things in MK because I am a man and I have a pair of balls. Men are primates running on testosterone that crave adrenaline rushes and combat. It's why SPORT is good, its why the GYM is good. It why watching full contact sport is good. It's why extreme sports is good. We dont live in a age now where you walk into a collaseum to do battle with tigers or gladiators but we can do the next best thing in todays society. Stuff that taxes the body and brings peace to the mind.

I've resigned myself to the fact that there is a generation of men coming up that are frankly, metrosexual pussies but to say such things is to not be accepting or PC now a days.

When the Hell did men stop being men?
masculine sports:
wrestling: half naked dudes in tights smothering each other
boxing: shirtless men wearing bright red gloves fighting over a purse

one could say someone could like these sports for the "wrong" reasons,
and someone could say someone hates something for the wrong reasons.
Perhaps not evey1 is like you, and if you cannot except people for being different by nature, you are not leading by example of being accepting, which to me and others is what being masculine is. Masculinity is tolerance.
ya know what if people who read your post were gay/metrosexual? you might come off as a dick.

This shit makes no sense considering how long Hasbro has let third party companies make their own Transformers figures. Must be a different, more uptight brand manager or something.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
masculine sports:
wrestling: half naked dudes in tights smothering each other
boxing: shirtless men wearing bright red gloves fighting over a purse

one could say someone could like these sports for the "wrong" reasons,
and someone could say someone hates something for the wrong reasons.
Perhaps not evey1 is like you, and if you cannot except people for being different by nature, you are not leading by example of being excepting, which to me and others is what being masculine is. Masculinity is tolerance.
ya know what if people who read your post were gay/metrosexual? you might come off as a dick.
"accepting"

but great post and I agree! d:

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
That's a big problem with the world and has been for YEARS. Acceptance.

It will never be a problem that's solved, either.

SLy

Noob
Rather if it did or didn't release it wouldn't bother me like it does a lot of other people..

But you cant help but wonder what goes on in the minds of grown men who are infactuated with the series as a whole.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Rather if it did or didn't release it wouldn't bother me like it does a lot of other people..

But you cant help but wonder what goes on in the minds of grown men who are infactuated with the series as a whole.
They might find it clever. Or they may find it to be rebelling against a social norm(which everyone loves to do, lbsh).

Either way who cares. People would look at your fascination with MK and think you are a violent psycopath(You as in TYM community)

SLy

Noob
They might find it clever. Or they may find it to be rebelling against a social norm(which everyone loves to do, lbsh).

Either way who cares. People would look at your fascination with MK and think you are a violent psycopath(You as in TYM community)
This is also true..

But a lot of the FGC places a stigma that MLP players are pedophiles. Its messed up.