What's new

My Little Pony: Fighting is Magic exists no more

Illmatix

Remember, representing ermac is illmatic.
Well lets look at it Illmatix. somehow what i've said has now been construed as me being some homophobic hate monger, so im not the only one make wild assumptions, no?

I'm not trolling. Last year a lot of the UK players were getting grief for using the word '[ban incoming]', in posts or in our offline video sessions, and it saw one of our own banned for a while. I dont want to rehash old shit, but the word was used in just a male banter orientated fashion, not to slander people that are gay.

It seems nothing can be said now, without offending someone or other, and God forbid that should happen. I used to have a lot of grief with a top American player on this site for sometime, but I never once reported him or said I was offended. I just gave him crap back. I would love to say guys need to man up more but then that will be taken the wrong way also. You know Illmatix, if you are joining the military, brace yourself for a world where a LOT of male banter will take place.

I'm 100% done on this thread now.
yea i know my bro told me about it, he also told me how they stick together even though they're different. yea and if i feel a group of people are getting shit talk you can bet i'll stand up for them in the military, cuz that's my favorite thing to do.

lbsh it wasn't really banter

#THUG LYFE

Contrary to how this thread has panned out, not once have I said that all guys watching that show are gay, nor do I have a problem with gays, but go with what you want. I do find it strange the guys that are obsessed with this show and it comes acrosss a little weird, and I think they are probably quite sissy'ish, whatever their preference.

People like to jump on bandwagons, and labelling bronies as sissies must mean I have deep rooted homophobic issues.

Would it have been less insulting if I just said they were weird. Is that alright? Am I allowed to have an opinion, or do I need to PM you first in future?

I love how my initial post "The mind boggles how grown men can like this show" has evolved into some sort of anti-gay rant.

My point still stands. The mind boggles how GROWN MEN can like a show whose target demographic are young girls.

Yes you're allowed to have your opinion. It's good to clash ideas together until the best ideology takes the forefront.

So people are allowed to criticize your criticism.

I'm an american, that grew up believing that everyone is free to go about life the way they want to. As long as they aren't hurting anyone else.

So I'm cool with opinions like yours being expressed, But I'm also allowed to have the opinion that you have a shitty perception of "what a man is"

For the record it mind boggled me as well, and I spent a couple hours researching opinions and such. I gave a couple episodes a shot. Not entirely my thing. And I gave it a shot because I'm extremely open minded, I suggest you be a little more open minded yourself. Not talking MLP specifically, but you are probably missing out on some things you yourself might enjoy.

I use to avoid dramas, tragedies, and "girly" movies. because I use to give in to peer pressure.

now I watch Korean soap operas occasionally. I don't CHOOSE what I like,

so while it boggles my mind why they like it.

on the same token, I know they just like it and can't help it. If we could choose what we like, we'd all like the same thing.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
There should be a fighting game based on the FGC.
lol what you mean people from the community as playable characters? that would be fucking hilarious,fucking jamessmk smokebombing into top tier.chris g with sindels hair whip.16bit could throw pizzas like kitana's fans,he could have rufus's snake strike and d1 pizza cutter.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
lol what you mean people from the community as playable characters? that would be fucking hilarious,fucking jamessmk smokebombing into top tier.chris g with sindels hair whip.16bit could throw pizzas like kitana's fans,he could have rufus's snake strike and d1 pizza cutter.
Infiltration could be like the hidden boss and all he does is Raging Demon and its a OHKO

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
Infiltration could be like the hidden boss and all he does is Raging Demon and its a OHKO
yeah raging demon on a skateboard to give it that float effect.who'd bethe sub bosses though? maybe poongko those red bull cans would be the best projectile in the game.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
yeah raging demon on a skateboard to give it that float effect.who'd bethe sub bosses though? maybe poongko those red bull cans would be the best projectile in the game.
tom brady wit a sindel like scream move , where he just shouts MAAAAANNNNN , but they get thrown full screen

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
tom brady wit a sindel like scream move , where he just shouts MAAAAANNNNN , but they get thrown full screen
haha nice. pig of the hut could have a rage effect move called "tears of envy" where he flaps around on the floor like a fish crying so his hitbox is so low you cant touch him.it can be only activated when he's down to 30% health though.

Glass Sword

Nobody
Faith in humanity has been restored. Too bad I will never have my game where pastel miniature horses with magic powers beat the tar out of each other.

Glass Sword

Nobody
I WILL HAVE MY GAME!
It seems what they say about the internet is true. Somehow some European guys got together and got every version of the game they could find and made the closest thing we are going to get to a completed game. Scumbag testers betrayed the Mane 6 letting one of the later builds get out with working models for Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy. At least that is what I believed happened.
http://squirrelnet.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1
Appropriately titled Tribute Edition.