What's new

My current Top 10 in Mortal Kombat XL

Status
Not open for further replies.

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
Yeah i'm saying that.

Pyro Kobu and Naginata together as a whole only has 2 losing matchups. She can handle everyone else in the roster.

I'm also saying that Pyro and Naginata beat all 3 of cassie's variations
Have you played these MU's outright or is it based off of the tools they have to offer ??

omooba

fear the moobs
You can d2, armor, backdash (some characters can low profile or low poke) any tele cancel minus 42 tele and 421 tele. 42 and 421 u can armor and backdash and some characters can still low profile it. How is it broken? Lab man.
i feel like when i said busted it implied broke and that's not really what i meant, it's just really good. the only universal answer is armor or read it and run forward. only some characters can low profile, down 2 or back dash and not have that caught by njp. i know my options and it's still pretty stupid i mean why else would tweedy be doing weel with him

p.s. that was a joke i luv tweedy

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
I feel like this list is heavily based on personal experience.

I definitely believe that Sektor and Kitana are top 10 characters, and thats just looking at their toolset alone. There are also a lot of characters that could be in the discussion as well, Like Crystalline Tremor and Flame Fist/Dragons Fire Liu kang

Noob
I feel like this list is heavily based on personal experience.

I definitely believe that Sektor and Kitana are top 10 characters, and thats just looking at their toolset alone. There are also a lot of characters that could be in the discussion as well, Like Crystalline Tremor and Flame Fist/Dragons Fire Liu kang
I think if CRYSTALLINE'S B1 was brought down to 10-11 frames from 14 startup, he would be top 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.