What's new

Most difficult characters for you to play against,

Hawkgirl sky camping is easy to beat, its not like she can block in the air. I think hawkgirl is hard because a lot of her specials have like built in bait-and-punish type movements.

Its very hard to hit her with certain characters that just lack good hitbox.

ApertureBlack

The Only Player On The Wii U
Hawkgirl sky camping is easy to beat, its not like she can block in the air. I think hawkgirl is hard because a lot of her specials have like built in bait-and-punish type movements.

Its very hard to hit her with certain characters that just lack good hitbox.

I know, just KF vs Hawkgirl is extremely gay.

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
1. Superman - If there is even an inkling of frame delay, his zoning stops me in my tracks. Three Heat Zaps, and an Air Heat Vision and he gets a bar of meter, and I mysteriously can't block his MB Heat Vision if there is any lag.

2. Deathstroke - Once again, frame delay does me in. I can get past Deathstroke's easy, but when there is even an ounce of lag, I get bodied by him.

3. Doomsday - If he gets me in the corner, I'm dead because of his mix-ups and close range asteroid. Though, I have figured out B3 MB is my friend, so I have to remember to try that next time I face a Doomsday.

4. Lex Luthor - His jump 3 is gdlk. That, and I honestly don't know the match-up well.

5. Aquaman - The mix-ups! I need to learn this match-up more, also.