What's new

Most difficult characters for you to play against,

Personally I hate deathstroke of course, but Solomon Grundy is high on my list, a command grab character with a freeze move..... God help us from the free 40% lol

Check my channel out for combo videos ranked matches montages and more http://www.youtube.com/user/TequilaMockingburd

And no I don't type my signature out everytime, im using Tapatalk app lol

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
Grundy because its just stupid. Nightwing because he has great pressure and range and good zoning for those who cany fly. Deathscrub because its Deathscrub. Killer Frost cuz of her stupid slide thats nigh unpunishable. Doomsday is just lame too.

I main WW and Aquaman.

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
I have trouble against GL big time. Every time I run into a good or even ok GL, I either lose or struggle and get an extremely close win.

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
GL when I'm Grundy. All he needs to air rockets and chain gun MB to make your life hell. I'm pretty free to doomsday even though I know for the most part what I'm supposed to do. Raven + lag = scared to walk forward.

Alexandru Pascu

XBLGT:LordR3van90
Doomsday and other Supermen. For some reason 1 out of 5 people just assume I'm a spammer cause I play Supes so what do they do? Deselect their previous chosen char pick Superman and start spamming themselves. Also Aquaman is an annoying match-up for both Nightwing and Batman.

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
Doomsday and other Supermen. For some reason 1 out of 5 people just assume I'm a spammer cause I play Supes so what do they do? Deselect their previous chosen char pick Superman and start spamming themselves. Also Aquaman is an annoying match-up for both Nightwing and Batman.
Nightwing out zones Aquaman. Make him come to you.

Alexandru Pascu

XBLGT:LordR3van90
I find that some mirrors are good and fun. Aquaman mirrors are fun since he can reversal punish his own zoning and it makes it seem like sub-zero mirrors. Batman too with his bats.

But Black Adam man... those mirrors are ugly and not fun.
I do enjoy Deathstroke mirrors. Especially the part where I get in close and use strings and get hate mail for not playing Slade the way he's meant to be played .... A terrible mirror match is a Shazam one and don't even get me started on Killer Frost or Doomsday mirrors...

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
Anyone that makes you fuzzy guard online is a bitch to deal with. GA f2d13xxlow arrow is so damn hard to deal with even on good connections.