What's new

Most difficult characters for you to play against,

Reptile Orion

A Fire Will Rise.
Great thread! Deathstroke has always been a pain. But the Boy Scout err...Superman has been giving me trouble as of late.

Ragna

Fighting game noob ~.~
Being a Catwoman main, I have trouble playing against zoners and Superman. I also tend to have trouble with Hawkgirl and her feint like attacks for some stupid reason.

For my sub, Raven, I still tend to have trouble with Deathstroke. I always have to jump in the air to use trait, but I'm not fast enough to do the teleport right after so I get shot as I fall to the ground.

Nightwing out zones Aquaman. Make him come to you.
This isn't necessarily true. From the deep is faster than ground spark so it can be punished on read. Wing ding can also be punished if blocked on the way down, and his ground spark in staff can be dashed out of on read and punished as well. It's not easy but can be done consistantly with some lab time.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
This isn't necessarily true. From the deep is faster than ground spark so it can be punished on read. Wing ding can also be punished if blocked on the way down, and his ground spark in staff can be dashed out of on read and punished as well. It's not easy but can be done consistantly with some lab time.
I think NWs attack is faster, at least the staff one for sure. its annoying as AM trying to outzone NW.

I think NWs attack is faster, at least the staff one for sure. its annoying as AM trying to outzone NW.
My best friend plays nw so it's a mu i know fairly well. FTD is definately faster than escrima ground spark, but the staff one has to be dashed out of to punish with FTD. Also fuck grundy.

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
My best friend plays nw so it's a mu i know fairly well. FTD is definately faster than escrima ground spark, but the staff one has to be dashed out of to punish with FTD. Also fuck grundy.
I mean ground blast in staff. Its a guessing game of non or MB version too which can be linked into flying grayson from 3/4 screen. His b1 also has rediculous range for when you start to come in.

Escrima is pointless in this matchup from what I can tell.

AYSAMO

Noob
Not so much a character that's difficult as the stages that get played the most.

I lose a lot more to the robot on Metropolis Rooftop and the dumpster in Gotham City Alley then to characters themselves.

Or getting stuck on the left side of Watch Tower and losing to more robots.

UserJuke

Noob
Really only Superman and Black Adam. Nightwing in staff stance is a pain sometimes too. A lot of people say Doomsday, but I find that matchup fun and keeps me on my toes.

I mainly play Deathstroke and IMO Batgirl seems to be a hard counter.
Batgirl can punish my guns on reaction with her teleport, which even beats some of my other options.