What's new

Most difficult characters for you to play against,

volkmair

Noob
Playing Doomsday at the moment probably Catwoman and Nightwing, I always seem to block the wrong way with their strings and they are fast enough to beat a lot of Doomsdays stuff so you need to play super safe which I'm terrible at.

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
I'm surprised I'm not seeing more batmans, the most ridiculous jump y, with a hit box the size of a hippo, that crosses up pretty much effortlessly

Check my channel out for combo videos ranked matches montages and more http://www.youtube.com/user/TequilaMockingburd

And no I don't type my signature out everytime, im using Tapatalk app lol
I rarely come across good batman, most lose their cool as soon as I pushblock, but imo the hardest online would have to be doomsday or maybe superman

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
as Doomsday I find Green lantern is an asshole, I need to get in to do anything and I get stopped mid screen with stupid lifts low sweeps into overheads and that stupid machine gun. And batman with his ability of safely getting in is a piss off.

gdf

Noob
The Flash. I actually enjoy fighting other characters and learning how to get around their bullshit.

Mills

Born on a Monday
Was Supes until I discovered WW, Now I struggle against Aquaman, Batman and Nightwing in staff as it always makes me hesitant from the added range haha

Neariak

LF New Main PST
Sinestro, I hate this MU. I am currently maining NW and Joker. With NW I can do decent against him. Joker is just painful to play against him.

Finally fought a Good Lex..He's very Hard to deal with. People will see sooner or later
I have a good lex on my friends list and he 9-1 any of my chars with Lex. Our matches are 5-5 or better when he uses anyone else but that Lex is beast.

But i believe that, in general, nobody should have trouble fighting a character, you should only have trouble against a better player.

My top 2 that i use are Harley and Bane. superman, sinestro, etc only give me problems when the player is better than me. Other than that, i get raped in laggy conditions.

Actually come to think of it, i have a hard time with hawkgirl, but i'm pretty sure it's due to inexperience with the matchup

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
I hate nightwing, batman, aquaman with a passion. I can't stand them.
I'm scared shitless of but have maximum respect for hawkgirl.

SilverKeyMan

Dropping Combos like a MotherFucker!
Superman. I have a friend who is a better player than me, but I've overstudied the matchup, so I can squeek out a win about 60% of the time. Still a tough battle though.

Noserfatu

My eyes! The goggles do nothing!
Green lantern. I back up to bait a whiff and b13 hits me into combo vortex. He's killer frost except his low starter is a faster advancing normal

Nightwing plus on everything including d1 is a joke

Black Adam because, black Adam.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
Nightwing is by far the lamest character to fight. At least with Superman you know what's up. Nightwing can zone people WAY better than most know. Then he gets in close and staff fucks your asshole until it breaks off. Fuck that guy.

Beyond getting wrecked by a good Dick, I dislike fighting Sinestro or any other fucking stupid character who mainly backs up and shoots shit.