What's new

Mortal Kombat X Patch Notes 6/23/15

KNX

Noob
Kitana's revenge is near.

But come on...nothing for unbreakable or cryo? Why does Scorp get buffs on a lesser used variation. A question that'll go unanswered.
Yep NRS' bitch ass star pupil Scorp getting a variation buffed despite already having 2 viable variations and some characters still stay with only one useful variation... They need to get their priorities straight.

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
I may be wrong but I think it means that the cancels no longer have as much advantage. Dvorah's specifically is 3 frames less i think
HoneyBee and Floe are not... Very happy with the nerfs to D'Vorah's. I can't really blame them. HoneyBee would only go as far as to say that they're "Fucking Bullshit."

@HoneyBee I hope things work out for ya.

VOR

Noob
Just wanna be in here, patch threads are best threads.

They seem to be commited to bring some underused variations to light, kudos on that, i would like to see some Hat Trick, Master of Storms and Commando being used, for instance.
Dualist getting used more will be hype hopefully.

ZeZe

The smart stuff!
Sub-Zero community: please from now on cry a little bit louder. Even placing in Salt Report didn't secure single buff for any of Sub's variation. They seam to hand over damage buffs lightly this round and Elder Gods know at least Unbreakable could use some of these goodies.

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
Also, this patch really came out a little... Soon. Like it feels like compared to other patches, this one was within quick response and Tanya just came out like two weeks ago.

CJKRattlehead

Two men enter, one man leaves!
Sub-Zero community: please from now on cry a little bit louder. Even placing in Salt Report didn't secure single buff for any of Sub's variation. They seam to hand over damage buffs lightly this round and Elder Gods know at least Unbreakable could use some of these goodies.
Oh hell no! Ferra/Torr players we must cry louder!

haketh

Noob
Yep NRS' bitch ass star pupil Scorp getting a variation buffed despite already having 2 viable variations and some characters still stay with only one useful variation... They need to get their priorities straight.
Ninjutsu ssti; isn't going to be great, it's problems were lacck of safety & a really good overhead.

Gamer68

Fujin!
The Carl Weathers skin is cool, but I'm disappointed in the Commando Johnny skin. Infrared Scorpion looks exactly as I expected (Just the default Scorpion costume, but Infrared).