What's new

Mortal Kombat X Patch Notes 6/23/15

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
Not gonna lie I think out of all the skins I hate these the most. I mean all of the costumes. Maybe it's because I'm not a Predator guy but even the ones before like the Samurai and Kold War pack were very uninspired.

I never thought I'd see the day where I'd appreciate the klassic costume bonanza that MK9 was compared to really uninspired shit like Infrared Scorpion and... I mean really? You guys did a good job with the main look of the characters aside from Shinnok, you couldn't of just went through your concept art for TRUE alts?

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
Erron escapes relatively unscathed. d3~command grab was alright but it won't destroy him to lose it.

Tanya got slammed like everyone knew she would.

I don't know enough about hellfire Scorp and swarm queen D'vorah but do these changes make it so we don't have to just hold a long-ass blockstring? I gotta lab it tonight and see how it feels compared to marksman EB.

EmoScoobyDoo

Maybe I'll have something to say ... Probably not
I don't know enough about hellfire Scorp and swarm queen D'vorah but do these changes make it so we don't have to just hold a long-ass blockstring? I gotta lab it tonight and see how it feels compared to marksman EB.
I may be wrong but I think it means that the cancels no longer have as much advantage. Dvorah's specifically is 3 frames less i think

Tokiwartoothxdk

『T R I G G E R E D』
Raidens new string allows me to look into the other variations without feeling too gimped.
Ermac still isnt there but this is a good start