What's new

Mortal Kombat X Patch Notes 6/23/15

Samsara

Resident Cynic
Yep, this is what I'm thinking. It might be even better he got nerfed patch one now when the game still develops and not gradually till the game's end as it was in MK9. Here there's still hope he will get some adjustments done to ALL his variations, because all are lacking and could use some tweaks.
Cryo: More adv. on f421+3 would be nice. They could nerf the damage to compensate but I think that move would gain way more utility as a restand than just a 'hur hur such damage' combo ender. Also either ditch arial hammer completely or make the corner restand have advantage, I shouldn't be at nuetral for hitting my opponent with a subpar nigh useless move.

GM: I'm not sure this variation needs buffs, I think its more or less fair even when you can poke through it with disjointed hitboxes.

Unbreakable: Give him his ice burst/bomb. Shield parry jump-ins. Maybe buff slide damage/recovery while aura is active.

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
Yeah the more I think about it the more this update is awful timing wise. These are huge changes & people have days to get this all ironed out unless Jebailey doesn't use this patch which is what I hope happens.
I definitely do not believe this patch will be used at CEO because their PS4s were already shipped out to the venue. He was not very happy to learn there was a patch today just as soon as he sent them out.

Yeah the more I think about it the more this update is awful timing wise. These are huge changes & people have days to get this all ironed out unless Jebailey doesn't use this patch which is what I hope happens.
yeah, the timing could not be any worse. Also could someone post a pic of Scorpions klassic?