Hmm, gotta test out Jason again now. The pursuit buff might be huge, but if he's seriously done whiffing and getting low profiled I'm happy .
This better not fuck up what I think it's going to fuck up....Scorpion - Eternal Vengeance combo (BP, FP, BK) has 4 less cancel advantage and no longer resets the block stun when it's 2in1 cancelled out of
- Liu Kang (Flame Fist) - Windmill Punch & Windmill Flurry can now be 2in1 special cancelled on block/hit
- Liu Kang (Flame Fist) - Shaolin Flame can now be 2in1 special cancelled out of
So lets buff Scorpion who had a variation that was more or less fine (and already has strong tools), but completely ignore Unbreakable Subby? Next patch I can only dream.
- Scorpion (Ninjutsu) - increased damage on Affliction combo (Away + FP, BP, FP) by 2
- Scorpion (Ninjutsu) - increased damage on Doom Slice (Away + BP) by 4
- Scorpion (Ninjutsu) - increased damage on Doom Blade (Towards + BP) by 4
- Scorpion (Ninjutsu) - increased damage on Dead End combo (BP, FP, BP) by 2
- Scorpion (Ninjutsu) – Downfall (Away + BK) now hits twice
- Scorpion (Ninjutsu) - increased damage on Cataclysm combo (Towards + BK, BP) by 4
The point was they buffed a variation that was weaker than Inferno and Hellfire but had strong tools, while completely ignoring glaring holes still to be had with Subby, who is no where near at parity to Scorp when it comes to having three solid variations.Lol buff Scorpion? If this means what I think it does hellfire just got nerfed into oblivion
I guess. It was the entire reason i even played HF Scorpion. Time to go back to Liu. Oh well. Shit happens.So they took away Scorpion's 214 blockstring? If that's the only thing that got nerfed then that's okay.
Liu Kang's mids no longer whiff? Fuck yes. Also Low Sphere is actually a low and Low Fireball consistently low profiles? Horry sheeiitt