What's new

Mortal Kombat X Mobile Game

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
So ifunbox cheat works. Sweet!
I attempted that one first but I had trouble getting it to work. A different method actually worked for me, though. It's a bit odd, though. It randomly goes back to my regular amount of coins/souls, but always goes back to the crazy amount before I run out.

Also....over 300 Kombat Packs purchased - no Quan Chi.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
I attempted that one first but I had trouble getting it to work. A different method actually worked for me, though. It's a bit odd, though. It randomly goes back to my regular amount of coins/souls, but always goes back to the crazy amount before I run out.

Also....over 300 Kombat Packs purchased - no Quan Chi.
Wait, what? I want to know this method because I do not want to spend 19.99 to get Inferno Scorpion.

It's so incredibly monotonous and boring...
It really is. I'm shocked because INJUSTICE mobile was so much fun.

I'll blame the clones and the steep prices.

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
The sad thing is, if they would have just made the game for people to buy for like 5-10$, they'd probably make more money, because of MKs giant loyal fanbase.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
As far as the exploits go, it would seem there is no way to actually log in with your WBplay ID while doing it to actually get the unlocks. It's only working in offline mode, which seems pointless. I despise any unlocks that require you to waste time/money on some shitty mobile version of the game.

Honestly, Farmer Jax and Ninja Mime look dumb as hell, anyway. The only skins I was interested in are Injustice Scorpion and the Raiden one. I can live without them, though. Probably going to uninstall this game now.

kappie.wp

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sorcery.

But seriously, if I were to do this legit it would have cost me $1,875.00 SO FAR. So far! And I STILL haven't gotten a Quan Chi. Fuck mobile games.

Anyway, it's a bit of a process to do what I did but if you want to inbox me, I'll try to explain.
Messaged you

chuco_

Noob
For anyone wondering, you can actually have a certain character more than once in a single team. I have silver Kano and gold Cut-throat Kano on the same team. If I save enough souls I could possibly add Commando Kano aswell to have three Kano's in one team, but I can't confirm three would work.

Also, did anyone make a Sonya, Cage, and Cassie team? If so I'm jelly!

Bar_Bar13

Friendly Neighborhood Spectre
Holy shit, I can't believe how big a difference a couple levels can make. Quan Chi and the Onis used to be nearly impossible, now they're much easier.