What's new

Mortal Kombat X Mobile Game

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
u guise i like how ermac can punish specials with crazy pushback

he can chill with the squad for now

Klesk_1

RIP Grundy
I think you do fatalities only on boss fights.

Also for people having issue with the account login, i think that seems to be a glitch when you use two devices to log into...

That being said if you do have two devices, you can double your play time :)

Shaazzyam

ally assists also perform fatalities but im not surprised people dont remember since online has been broke for years

Warborn

Freebies for all
Had sign in working yesterday... Couldn't send friend requests after ally help though.
Account sign not working now. Error code 4.
Tried sign up method. No Luck. Grinding offline for me

Had sign in working yesterday... Couldn't send friend requests after ally help though.
Account sign not working now. Error code 4.
Tried sign up method. No Luck. Grinding offline for me
Their actual website has that exact error code under their help support section and it says if i remember correctly to delete the app and reinstall, and log in and it should be fixed.... but i didn't wanna do that just in case it lost my progress and the wb profile thing didn't work.

Warborn

Freebies for all
Their actual website has that exact error code under their help support section and it says if i remember correctly to delete the app and reinstall, and log in and it should be fixed.... but i didn't wanna do that just in case it lost my progress and the wb profile thing didn't work.
Thanks. Just got A-list JC. Hope I don't lose him. Fingers crossed.

I was just reading their support forum. Some said they lost progress. I'm good on that. Just wait for update
good idea, because since it just came out NRS will find and work out all these bugs they we are finding we are kinda like beta testers even though its out for everyone haha

Down 2

Noob
My app was working perfectly now whenever I click on it the app loads then it just quits out every time. Happen to anyone else? Any solutions?

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
It seems like the only gold cards you can get from the 30k Kard Pack are A-List Johnny Cage, Nimble Reptile and Cryomancer Sub-Zero. Can anyone confirm otherwise?

By the way Reptile's second special move is completely useless, dont bother upgrading it. The first one on the other hand is amazing.

zydrate101

XBL: zydrate101
It seems like the only gold cards you can get from the 30k Kard Pack are A-List Johnny Cage, Nimble Reptile and Cryomancer Sub-Zero. Can anyone confirm otherwise?

By the way Reptile's second special move is completely useless, dont bother upgrading it. The first one on the other hand is amazing.
I got those 3 as well so it's looking like it .

Gegz

It's all in the game yo'
Yeah the first Reptile's move is great, even on characters with a lot of resistance.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Yeah the first Reptile's move is great, even on characters with a lot of resistance.
I've upgraded it all the way, it gets pretty ridiculous lol.

Does anyone have a daily tower right now? I only got new challenges but no tower.

eNARV

Capital Punishment
Next time you're drained, push your phone's clock two hours ahead. Then restart your phone and launch the app to see you now have full energy. This only works if you're connected through WBID.

when will android peasants learn

apple confirmed masterrace btw
How does restarting thedevice get you mire souls? All it does is just restore my energy...

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
did you beat the game with all your dishonorable cheater tactics yet or nah
I didn't say I used them, just posted them here in case someone wants to. :cool: Currently in the 3rd tower of the 3rd bracket, wrecking through lvl 33 silver cards with my lvl 18 golds.

Shaazzyam

I didn't say I used them, just posted them here in case someone wants to. :cool: Currently in the 3rd tower of the 3rd bracket, wrecking through lvl 33 silver cards with my lvl 18 golds.
wow what a cheater.

without daily towers, grinding is super tedious. i'm still stuck on Reptile(couple more level ups and i'll grill his buns tho) but do you know any way to farm koins?