What's new

Mortal Kombat X Mobile Game

zydrate101

XBL: zydrate101
so you're just going into settings skipping ahead at least 2 hours, restarting your phone, and booting the game up again. thats it? nothing else is required?

online is still not up
yup thats all im doing ! its been working for past couple hours now.

GTDoffen

Meet your fate...
Anyone know if there is a way to boost the toughness stat? Am I missing something really obvious?

zydrate101

So here's a trick that'll guarantee you a gold card out of the 30,000 coin Kard Pack, it is pretty lame and very time consuming but still faster than trying to get 150 souls for the Kombat Pack.

It is a very simple method and works for a lot of other iOS games as well, what you do is you backup your save, open the Kard Pack, if you dont get the card you want you reload the save. Keep doing this until you get what you want. Worked for Injustice Mobile as well. Do this at your own risk!

Step by step:
Download iFunbox (or similar) program that'll let you access the files on your phone.
2. Set your iPhone/iPad on airplane mode (you could try without this step but I did it just in case).
3. In iFunbox go to User Applications > Mortal Kombat X and copy the "Documents" and "Library" folders to your PC/Mac.
4. On your device buy a Kard Pack in MKX, if you don't get a gold card, double tap the Home Button and close the MKX application.
5. In iFunbox refresh the Mortal Kombat X directory, click and drag over ALL the files and folders in the Mortal Kombat X directory and click Delete, it will only delete some of the files.
6. Drag and drop both the "Documents" and "Library" files from your backup folder back into the device.
7. Start MKX on your device, open a Kard Pack and repeat.

Once you get what you want, keep the MKX app open in the background as you turn airplane mode back off. I had some trouble where my progress would disappear when I had the MKX app closed while turning airplane mode back off.

If you have any questions, ask away.
It's working! now to just keep doing it till i get the gold card i want! thanks !!

Auzik

Noob
Has the changing the hours stopped working for anyone else? I was able to do it earlier no problem, close the game, set clock ahead two hours, restart phone and it was working fine.

Now it is not, I have not changed the process, but now I am getting a cannot connect error when I launch the game, and I hit ignore, and I still have to wait for the timer before guys are recharged. Any ideas?

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Has the changing the hours stopped working for anyone else? I was able to do it earlier no problem, close the game, set clock ahead two hours, restart phone and it was working fine.

Now it is not, I have not changed the process, but now I am getting a cannot connect error when I launch the game, and I hit ignore, and I still have to wait for the timer before guys are recharged. Any ideas?
I had that once, the error message causes it. I just did it again, got no connection error and it worked.

zydrate101

it did for me but then i just put it ahead two days then restarted my phone and set automatic then two hours and restart again.

Auzik

Noob
Yeah I am getting the connection error every time as well. I am playing across two devices, iPhone and iPad, I wonder if that caused it?

The changing time trick doesn't work for me and I've been getting the connection error every time I boot the game up! Any ideas on how to get rid of the error?