What's new

Mortal Kombat X Mobile Game

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Super cheap. U have to hold dat cmmdgrab, i just tag in my jobber when I know the ai will go for it
i don't know how to defend it yet but it's really good with jacqui. you can stun with one of her strings, get another free 3 hits and then a free command grab right after

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
i don't know how to defend it yet but it's really good with jacqui. you can stun with one of her strings, get another free 3 hits and then a free command grab right after
Stupid monk guy isn't even my main problem anymore. The ai got ridiculously op and now their chip specials are KOing me lol. And i got stuck jobber Kano who i refuse to level up cause i dont want to invest in anyone besides d'vorah

And without online char assist anymore im free af

Stupid monk guy isn't even my main problem anymore. The ai got ridiculously op and now their chip specials are KOing me lol.

The monk is super annoying with that damn grab and holding two fingers down on the phone RARELY even lets you block lol

Shaazzyam

The monk is super annoying with that damn grab and holding two fingers down on the phone RARELY even lets you block lol
ai tags in monk > immediately goes into comman grab. everytime

have you noticed there are gaps in their strings? I can sometimes poke and get critical hits or whatever

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Stupid monk guy isn't even my main problem anymore. The ai got ridiculously op and now their chip specials are KOing me lol. And i got stuck jobber Kano who i refuse to level up cause i dont want to invest in anyone besides d'vorah

me too. i think it's bugged right now, no one's able to get assists. it's like impossible where i am right now without it

diamond

Became a tier whore out of frustration
The single bosses are the hardest jeez. I'm @ Reptile now he's wrecking me with just chip damage....

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
hahah i just always get a connection error when it starts and i can no longer choose another player to assist in the fights, can you still do that?
Nope, I cannot any more.

Sucks big time.

Perhaps it will be fixed an a future update.

The single bosses are the hardest jeez. I'm @ Reptile now he's wrecking me with just chip damage....
Yeah all the bosses are real cheap.

10K+ health and like 5 or 6K+ in damage.

The very last boss:

Ermac, is actually not hard to beat, but you can only do damage on him with Kenshi (the one that starts the tower, Balanced I think).

So it would be wise to either get another Kenshi card, or purchase a Dark character chard and level up.

I have Posssed Kenshi right now and I beat him on the second try.

However, the battle leading up to him are really difficult.

Especially the Quan Chi & 2 Onis.

Shaazzyam

no assists can save you from half your life chip specials. gotta get hitconfirming down.

to be fighting kenshi is true suffering.