What's new

Mortal Kombat X Mobile Game

E

Eldriken

u have to hold dat cmmdgrab, i just tag in my jobber when I know the ai will go for it

it's a 6 min timeout unless you spend your "souls" to recharge ur guys instantly. Not a big deal, weird mechanic, tho
Ah, alright. That's not long at all. I can easily deal with that. Thanks, Shazzy.

Undeadjim

Green Lantern Corps.
Super cheap. U have to hold dat cmmdgrab, i just tag in my jobber when I know the ai will go for it
Yeah Jacqui was bodying me with that command grab sacrificed some shitters so I could level 2 her with my main guy, it worked thanks dude!

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Someone help me out here, how do I avoid the grab specials? getting bodied by them currently.
Use your own specials. Invulnerability will trade but generally yours will last longer as most grab specials have very short animations.

If you're still getting bodied, use someone with a combo type thing like Kano, Shir-ryu's second special, or so on.

Charybdis

We are returned! Death to the False Emperor!
I don't get why there isn't a simultaneous iOS and Android release....can anyone enlighten me or is it just NRBS?

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
btw, i opened up a new Iphone on my desk (i use Droid of course) just to start this annoying massing early and link it to my WBplay ID for the skins

dude the skins are gonna be a pain in the ass to unlock this time around. I kinda like it tbh, not everyone will have these skins like the Injustice ones. Well, unless you can use someone elses wbid to unlock them but I hope they fixed that.

The skins are going to be a pain in the ass because it takes 2 stamina bars to fight a match and it takes 10 minutes to regen one stamina bar. So essentially, you will eventually get to a point where you can only play one match per every 20 mins. All you can do is pay up, or put the game down for a day and then your stamina will build back up. Very lame if you ask me. I hope NRS takes a loss on the mobile app to discourage this type of game in the future.

zydrate101

XBL: zydrate101
The skins are going to be a pain in the ass because it takes 2 stamina bars to fight a match and it takes 10 minutes to regen one stamina bar. So essentially, you will eventually get to a point where you can only play one match per every 20 mins. All you can do is pay up, or put the game down for a day and then your stamina will build back up. Very lame if you ask me. I hope NRS takes a loss on the mobile app to discourage this type of game in the future.
Yup this where I am at right now iv been playing one match every 20 and most of the time I lose now cause I'm getting into the harder ones .

agreed. I just like the fact that the skins are actually harder to unlock, but the game is a pain in the ass so it kind of cancels that out. I don't foresee many people using the Injustice Scorpion skin lol

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
lol, at what level does it take for that to happen. I only have to wait 6 mins and def get more than 1 match.

I got her as well after my free Sonya ! Enjoy they glorious mobile alt !
but im the best d'vorah so

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
For those who are just getting it, don't worry too much about the recharges for the first few levels. From account level 1-10 you'll probably have next to no wait since every time your account levels up, everyone gets a full recharge.

Use this time to stockpile souls, because after 20 the time requirement gets rediculous.

I'm thinking only the Ninja Mime and Farmer Jax are exclusive to this app from how they are promoting it. Kitana and Mileena will probably be in the Kyrpt or something...

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
agreed. I just like the fact that the skins are actually harder to unlock, but the game is a pain in the ass so it kind of cancels that out. I don't foresee many people using the Injustice Scorpion skin lol
I'm lucky that the only Mobile Unlock I really care for is the Johnny Cage skin. The rest I can wait for until they're released as DLC.

zydrate101

lol, at what level does it take for that to happen. I only have to wait 6 mins and def get more than 1 match.

but im the best d'vorah so
I'm level 25 and it's 10 minutes a bar! and honestly dvorah kinda sucks in the mobile game she doesn't do very much damage so far and she's level 23.

zydrate101

I'm lucky that the only Mobile Unlock I really care for is the Johnny Cage skin. The rest I can wait for until they're released as DLC.
lol still waiting for that arkham harley injustice DLC anytime now ..... anytime now! oh wait never gonna happen :p.