What's new

Mortal Kombat 9: 3 Year Tribute Video (Hypest Moments!)

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
just for not having me in the video for Hypest moments of all time... I'm going to make sure i body DA FUK out of all of you, online and offline come MKX!!!! i cant wait and im going to stream the shit out of it...im going to be the most hated MKX player!!!! I'm sorry but i must journey to the Dark Side!!!!! lol
You were in it! Lol

xGunShow

Toronto, Canada @GunShowXO
I know I'd already said I wasn't gonna watch this, but I'm appalled this hasn't been front-paged three months ago. I was certain somebody had taken care of it already!

Well, then...late as this is, I can't turn down this video from its rightful place in publicity.

*goes to promote it*

EDIT: @xGunShow - any chance you can make this video available for mobile users to watch?
Yeah I'll give it a go :)

mwelele zaza

Aioffe Belle
With Mortal Kombat X slated to arrive in stores on April 14, 2015, we'd like to take some time to reflect back on the fondest memories of players who'd been around for the previous installation that'd accrued so much love and success - Mortal Kombat 9. This game has seen it all...three official Evolution tournaments (the fourth one this year was a side-tournament), an entire season of Major League Gaming events, major tournaments that spanned across most regions of the U.S. if not all of them, talented warriors coming in from all corners of the globe - everything you could ever hope for!

With thanks going out to @xGunShow, here is a video tribute covering three years of memories for the Mortal Kombat community, in a time where the NRS players were establishing a firm presence for themselves. You'd best grab some snacks and find some friends to converse with, because this video will take you back. Enjoy!

*WARNING: BEWARE HEADPHONE USERS*

- post edited by AK RM Blake
Hi am using a mobile phone so I can't see the video can u please send me the video URL but edit it e.g you!tube.com/watch then I will just delete the "!" So that I can see the video thanks

xGunShow

Toronto, Canada @GunShowXO
Hi am using a mobile phone so I can't see the video can u please send me the video URL but edit it e.g you!tube.com/watch then I will just delete the "!" So that I can see the video thanks
Turns out that if I enable mobile, all audio will go away :(