What's new

Mortal Kombat 9: 3 Year Tribute Video (Hypest Moments!)

Poto2222

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015.
Just watched this entire thing... Hype af
Same here, man!

And I gotta say: Holy shit, THIS VIDEO IS GODLIKE.
All those comebacks, all those pop offs... :eek: This is true hype right here, ladies and gentleman.
And that ending was BRILLIANT. Now I'm 1000x more excited for MKX! CAN'T. FREAKING. WAIT.

But I have to say that I find the lack of gas station videos quite disturbing. :p

xGunShow

Toronto, Canada @GunShowXO
Same here, man!

And I gotta say: Holy shit, THIS VIDEO IS GODLIKE.
All those comebacks, all those pop offs... :eek: This is true hype right here, ladies and gentleman.
And that ending was BRILLIANT. Now 1000x more excited for MKX! CAN'T. FREAKING. WAIT.

But I have to say that I find the lack of gas station videos quite disturbing. :p
Haha, glad you liked it! I was actually looking for the gas station vid but I think it was taken down :( lol

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
I dont know why people make these comments. If you dont wanna watch it, fine. Dont broadcast it because no one cares. Just go about your business.
It's a joke, implying the video is 3 years in length.
Sorry not easy for everyone to get I guess.

Brutal Chimney

vaporus punching bag
Kind of annoyed because the amount of shit smoke has been getting and his amount of representation in this video doesn't seem to add up.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
Damn I wish you could see the smile on my face when I saw my baby of jwong made the cut lol that was one of my most favorite rivalries

yup in the first year of the game.
seriously man.. wtf is wrong with idiots like you?

This bullshit spread by ppl like you that I was only good early on then was bad. I am 1 of only 3 players to place top in every revision of the game and did so through every era of the game. I placed top CONSISTENTLY for almost 3 years. Yet, idiots like you keep on with all your bullshit. You completely ignore the truth just so you can spread some lies.

Why is me being known as a bad player so important to this place? I think the "joke" has run its coarse.