What's new

Mortal Kombat 9: 3 Year Tribute Video (Hypest Moments!)

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Just started watching, the change of the aspect ratio is a little annoying but the rest is awesome.

Mad props for using Immediate Music's albums, @xGunShow.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
I'm glad my Injustice project inspired more people to make videos. :)

Just finished watching it. The resolution is a little wonky and audio editing could use some work (it could've been balanced better, some clips were really loud compared to the others and at times it cuts out which is a bit distracting) but you kept the flow going really well and the pacing overall was really good. Great job!

eolson3

Noob
What was going on with the Angry Brady vs Pig dispute? Something about money changing hands, or not, or something.

So much anger and acrimony.

E

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I know I'd already said I wasn't gonna watch this, but I'm appalled this hasn't been front-paged three months ago. I was certain somebody had taken care of it already!

Well, then...late as this is, I can't turn down this video from its rightful place in publicity.

*goes to promote it*

EDIT: @xGunShow - any chance you can make this video available for mobile users to watch?

Last edited:
justin wong got babied LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Haha, yeah just watched that part. I don't think there is any question as to why Justin stopped playing MK. I know I know, the game certainly takes skill but lets be honest Quan rune traps are fundamentally retarded. They are right up there with cyrax resets of things that MKX absolutely cannot have if it want's to be taken seriously by a larger audience.

daddydab32ho

KANO, KANO, KAY-NOOOOOO , KANO (DRAKES VOICE)
just for not having me in the video for Hypest moments of all time... I'm going to make sure i body DA FUK out of all of you, online and offline come MKX!!!! i cant wait and im going to stream the shit out of it...im going to be the most hated MKX player!!!! I'm sorry but i must journey to the Dark Side!!!!! lol

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
just for not having me in the video for Hypest moments of all time... I'm going to make sure i body DA FUK out of all of you, online and offline come MKX!!!! i cant wait and im going to stream the shit out of it...im going to be the most hated MKX player!!!! I'm sorry but i must journey to the Dark Side!!!!! lol
You ain't shit. ;)

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
You were in it though. It was you getting bodied by @GGA Dizzy :joker: