What's new

Mortal Kombat 11's Full Roster

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Almost no one considers Tekken Tag 2 to be one of the best Tekken games. It's universally hated by just about every competitive player.
"Competitive players" can say whatever they want, but I think Tekken Tag 2 was phenomenal.

The game itself had so much depth and so many options, that at the end of its life, the Korean players admitted that they had only figured out about 60% of the game. When playing Tag2, you could go into training mode every single day, and then come out learning something new whether it be a new combo, setup, string, wall-carry, etc. Not only that, nearly every time you watch a tournament, you would see new teams, sandwich combos, and setups. It was always exciting. There was constant experimentation, and people actually had hidden tech they'd bust out because there were so many options, and there was so much personal freedom to be unique.

It wasn't perfect, but it was almost exactly what I look for in a good fighting game. I don't think there will ever be a game like it again, sadly.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I hope in story mode since they’re revisiting the MK2 era, something happens that causes Shang to not be able to create Mileena and she is forever erased

Bruno-NeoSpace

They see me zonin', they hatin'
I'm sorry but this roster sucks. As bad as MKX or even worse.

No sektor, cyrax, sindel, fujin, rain, smoke, nightwolf, reptile, ermac... :confused::(

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
"Competitive players" can say whatever they want, but I think Tekken Tag 2 was phenomenal.

The game itself had so much depth and so many options, that at the end of its life, the Korean players admitted that they had only figured out about 60% of the game. When playing Tag2, you could go into training mode every single day, and then come out learning something new whether it be a new combo, setup, string, wall-carry, etc. Not only that, nearly every time you watch a tournament, you would see new teams, sandwich combos, and setups. It was always exciting. There was constant experimentation, and people actually had hidden tech they'd bust out because there were so many options, and there was so much personal freedom to be unique.

It wasn't perfect, but it was almost exactly what I look for in a good fighting game. I don't think there will ever be a game like it again, sadly.
I personally loved Tag 2, but i just know it wasn't regarded as one of the better Tekkens, that's all.