What's new

Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate Reveal Trailer

Comments

Along with her traditional sais, Mileena now also has razor-sharp claws. They come courtesy of the gloves that she wears in to kombat. The gloves and her other gear look stellar. My favorite look is that of Kahnum Mileena, where she gets her own Shao Kahn style helmet.
So her gear is her sai, claws, and mask I'm assuming.

Crossplay is without a doubt the best thing about this whole installment.
Very happy they added my long awaited Rain, and happy for Mileena fans who never gave up hope. Mileena design keep looking better and better every game.
Rambo is meh tbh, i hate how they think it's cool to keep adding characters with fucking guns. We have enough of that already.
3 characters only is pretty bad too.

Rain can also use his magic to open a rift to a previously unknown watery realm. Here, all of his classic moves are reimagined. His water powers are also expressed in new and unique ways.
Stop there is only so hard I can get. Know how some people are becoming ray tracing whore? Well I'm a particle effects whore.

Remember when Kombat packs came with four characters ....

If this is the last of the dlc characters for MK11 it’s very meh. I am looking forward to Mileena though, just hope I can purchase her separate.

Didn't Ed once say they wouldn't charge people twice for the same DLC character? Regardless I think they all look cool, Rambo probably has Predator-style traps he can lay down in one variation. Looking forward to the release.

Didn't Ed once say they wouldn't charge people twice for the same DLC character? Regardless I think they all look cool, Rambo probably has Predator-style traps he can lay down in one variation. Looking forward to the release.
Yeah he did say that, but mk9 came out 9 years ago. Anything is possible with time.