What's new

Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate Reveal Trailer

Comments

Kombat Kast when
Exactly my thoughts. I was hoping there would be a Kombat Kast announced for today to explain the coming changes. Regardless, at this point I am hype to get anything MK related. Can't wait to see the rest of what's come.

Mileena fans hear me out;

• Do not be a toy for NRS, have some honour.
  • Didn't they insulted you in many ways?
  • They needs you to reach 10 million selling point at least. 8 million isn't enough cos mkx sold more than 10 million.
  • Couldn't you imagine how dumb Mileena vs Highborn matches gonna be like. Also what is next in mk12 are we ready to see a Scorpion variation with ice clone or SubZero with spear. LoL.
  • we wouldn't charge ppl to buy same DLC twice. LoL. Miserable.
  • i don't want to play Nrs's bucket list. Rambo? What is next? Ghostbusters? inspector gadget? He-Man?
  • before you gone mad remember these are my personal thoughts, i am gonna wait until they make another competitive MK game again. This is a mobile game based joke.

• They needs you to reach 10 million selling point at least. 8 million isn't enough cos mkx sold more than 10 million.
  • Couldn't you imagine how dumb Mileena vs Highborn matches gonna be like. Also what is next in mk12 are we ready to see a Scorpion variation with ice clone or SubZero with spear. LoL.
  • i don't want to play Nrs's bucket list. Rambo? What is next? Ghostbusters? inspector gadget? He-Man?
  • before you gone mad remember these are my personal thoughts, i am gonna wait until they make another competitive MK game again. This is a mobile game based joke.
I speak for Mileena fans when I say: We will not hear you out. I will most certainly be preordering this as soon as I possibly can.

zzZZZzzzZZZZ .....

Yup. I really hope they do not make him a slow, lumbering character like Terminator and Robo. Rambo needs to have some speed. I am 100% going in with Rambo if he is not a slug.
Term and Robo were fast as hell. That was kind of the issue from an adaptation standpoint. They both had ridiculous grounded mobility

I hope that works like Ethereal's way of throwing the Sai at the ground and not Shang Tsung/Shinnok projectiles
Ethereal was a teleport with no hit, this one is hitting liu from the ground up...maybe she can teleport on mb or something. We’ll find out soon!

Bummed about how plain her base costume is.
Look at Fujin. Dudes got patterns and fades all in his fancy shit.
Mileena, who we all know is extra as fuck, leaves the house in those plain Janes?

This ain’t Mileena. This is Taven in drag.
I think the costume is simple because this is meant to be "Klassic Mileena" in a way. Pre-MKX. Younger. I'm positive she'll have more elaborate skins!