What's new

Mortal Kombat 11 Switch is live, and there are 13 DLC listings

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
The premium game package come with 6 dlc and 7 skins and 7 slots for your gear . That’s where the listings are coming from
all right .... seems that way. but since they did a KP2 for MKX, chances are that they will do the same for MK11 in future (end of 2019 or somewhere in 2020), so, we still can keep cheering for it ! :)

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
As long as there’s either Human Smoke, Nightwolf or Sindel for DLC, I’ll be happy.

The file size is worrisome for the switch. There’s not very much space on the switch without an added SD or whatever. Gonna have to delete some shit it looks like...

Kombat Pack 1:
Shang Tsung
Havik
Takeda
Kung Jin/Nightwolf
Spawn
Ash Williams

Kombat Pack 2:
Shujinko
Hotaru
Kenshi
Onaga
Pennywise
V from V for Vendetta

That's my wish list.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I'm not worried about the money at all. It's the reputation I'm concerned with. I'd rather the game not get bombarded with negative articles and vibes.
Yeah exactly I mean, the money thing for those people out there who gripe about the game, dlc etc I never understood because they'll dish out the money for the game or even get the special edition which typically now is at least 80-100 bucks+ depending anyway etc no worries wasn't aimed at you per-se just people in general who always complain. Unfortunately there will always be negative nancies for everything.
Poor AngryJoe, he must be believing the opposite then. I remember when they promised him MKX's PC port was going to be as good as the consoles lol
lol yeah I remember that. I mean he hates MT's in general, even if they're 100% optional Angry Joe but I know MK 11 when he interviewed Boon, Ed told him "you won't be angry this time" lol

Last edited:
This article is reading the "13" to mean x2 six-char. "Kombat Packs" + Shao Kahn.

I'd be more likely to believe this take if it weren't for, 1) the Internet echo chamber, and 2) Shao Kahn being viewed as a separate "DLC" (when, AFAIK, it's simply an "unlock flag" on players' save files, granting immediate access to an otherwise in-game unlockable char. -- lit., Brainiac 2.0)...

Lord Snotty

Lord of the Bletherrealm.
I hope not.

Syndel, Stryker, Smoke, Cyrax/Sektor, would be way better choices and way more popular characters that people will actually play.
If John Cena was the Stryker voice/likeness, I could see that happening. And I have a feeling that'll happen. Unless this feeling is actually from eating too many Pringles...

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
If John Cena was the Stryker voice/likeness, I could see that happening. And I have a feeling that'll happen. Unless this feeling is actually from eating too many Pringles...
Yo so what's that new flavour? I needs ta know.

Lord Snotty

Lord of the Bletherrealm.
I think Hotaru is awesome. I like his armour with the flags, his naginata, his white eyes and hair and his authoritarian demeanor. For me it's interesting how a character centered around law and order is willing to side with someone like Onaga, like a twisted way of understanding "order".

I have my own fanfiction (lmao) where he gets extremely angry after all the chaos the Outworld, Earthrrealm and Netherrealm have been causing, that he decides to take matters into his own hands and wants to spread order across all realms, starting by invading Edenia.

If Hotaru is someday in a MK, Havik should be a must.

Regarding DLC in MK11, if there is a chance of having 13 characters, I suppose there's room for Mileena, Shinnok, Rain and Fujin. I'd like Tanya to come back too, but it seems like the most far fetched, unfourtanely.
Hotaru is part of a fascist regime. I think the comics completely misread Havik's characterization in that respect; he wasn't an evil big bad, he created chaos as a way of counteracting the stifling authoritarianism of Orderrealm. If anything, Havik was heroic in comparison to Hotaru and Orderrealm. The comics had Havik as some evil blood magic wielding mastermind, a take that seemed wildly erroneous compared to his role in Deception.

Zev

Cages_Shades from MKO
As long as there’s either Human Smoke, Nightwolf or Sindel for DLC, I’ll be happy.

The file size is worrisome for the switch. There’s not very much space on the switch without an added SD or whatever. Gonna have to delete some shit it looks like...
Pretty sure it says you have to have a SD card to download it. I'm buying the cartridge so don't have to worry about that, but think everyone should get a SD card for their switch anyways, they're pretty cheap nowadays.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Hotaru is part of a fascist regime. I think the comics completely misread Havik's characterization in that respect; he wasn't an evil big bad, he created chaos as a way of counteracting the stifling authoritarianism of Orderrealm. If anything, Havik was heroic in comparison to Hotaru and Orderrealm. The comics had Havik as some evil blood magic wielding mastermind, a take that seemed wildly erroneous compared to his role in Deception.
I completely agree.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
I think you might be conflating action with motivation.

Havik's attempts to destabilize the fascist regime of Orderrealm could have very well led to a "good" outcome from our point of view, but that is not because Havik wanted to do good. Havik wanted to sow chaos. In this particular instance, a bit of chaos would have been beneficial. In another, it would be terrible and cause nothing but suffering. I see no reason to believe that Havik would distinguish between the two.

In the previous timeline, evil was winning, so Havik's chaos helped good more than evil. In the current timeline, good is winning, so Havik's chaos will inevitably help evil more than good. I don't think he cares one bit which side he helps. As long as he's alive, he'll make sure to fuck everyone over equally.

MKF30

Havik is MK's Joker more or less, whatever he can do to cause Chaos he'll do. That being said, he is also obviously a bad guy. He's also twisted(pun intended haha) as in MK Deception's Kabal's ending, Kabal betrays him and literally stabs him in the back impaling him with his hookswords so he can take Onaga's heart. Havik was impressed lol. That's like Joker in TDK lol, like when he's all about chaos and has Harvey's gun pointed to his head on a coin flip to let him shoot him or not...

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
all right .... seems that way. but since they did a KP2 for MKX, chances are that they will do the same for MK11 in future (end of 2019 or somewhere in 2020), so, we still can keep cheering for it ! :)
Maybe I think it’s safe bet but not for year or so

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
Havik is MK's Joker more or less, whatever he can do to cause Chaos he'll do. That being said, he is also obviously a bad guy. He's also twisted(pun intended haha) as in MK Deception's Kabal's ending, Kabal betrays him and literally stabs him in the back impaling him with his hookswords so he can take Onaga's heart. Havik was impressed lol. That's like Joker in TDK lol, like when he's all about chaos and has Harvey's gun pointed to his head on a coin flip to let him shoot him or not...
He gets blown up and cells all in MK 10 comic that come out . He dead . Quan Chi kills him NR too he dead dead

MKF30

He gets blown up and cells all in MK 10 comic that come out . He dead . Quan Chi kills him NR too he dead dead
Scorpion rips off his head first, then brings it to Netherrealm then Quan Chi kills him by stomping his head(Havik I mean) I am not sure what you mean by getting blown up though, he didn't get blown up

cavemold

BIG D POLE .

Naturally At FPS it’s running and the detail is pretty good and switch memory base is not huge either. I think you can buy memory sticks or go OG ask for memory cartridge like n64 controllers had !

MKF30

But yeah Havik is definitely very dead dead, though it's MK he could come back in a number of ways lol I wonder how this guy got this off the switch exactly?

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
Scorpion rips off his head first, then brings it to Netherrealm then Quan Chi kills him by stomping his head(Havik I mean) I am not sure what you mean by getting blown up though, he didn't get blown up
Didn’t the amulet help him get blown up sounds cooler ! Oh well

MKF30

Didn’t the amulet help him get blown up sounds cooler ! Oh well
lol I believe Havik prior to getting killed by Scorpion and Quan-Chi, did blow up a ship full of Shokan's with the Amulet and I think you're thinking of Reiko. Havik played him to serve his agenda, Reiko wanted power so he went with his plan willingly not knowing what Havik really had planned. Once Reiko regenerated from the fight with Mileena, Kotal Kahn, Ermac etc he did kind of melt blow up.

Probably encrypted into the ninentendo switch website
I see, so someone hacked the nintendo website that has the game code/information? wow lol

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
lol I believe Havik prior to getting killed by Scorpion and Quan-Chi, did blow up a ship full of Shokan's with the Amulet and I think you're thinking of Reiko. Havik played him to serve his agenda, Reiko wanted power so he went with his plan willingly not knowing what Havik really had planned. Once Reiko regenerated from the fight with Mileena, Kotal Kahn, Ermac etc he did kind of melt blow up.

I see, so someone hacked the nintendo website that has the game code/information? wow lol
Seems so I wonder if he pressed F4 on the site where you get the HTML codes and it popped up . Oh yea that’s right my poor boy Reiko . The man who wore shal khan helmet

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
You guys are talking about Havik being dead because Quan Chi stomped on his head. Not even noting the fact that he was talking shit the whole time he was decapitated. That shit didn't kill him. Cutting his head off doesn't kill him, but kicking him in the face does? Stop

Reactions: Zev