What's new

"Mortal Kombat 11 Aftermath Kollection" Leaked on Steam

Slymind

Noob
I only believe story dlc because it was datamined, thus it's a possibility. Not because of this rumour (ain't gonna dignify it by calling it a leak).
Indeed.

Any "leak" that does not have any actual substance behind it should be discarded on sight. The two leaks that were proven real were the ones that had solid evidence to back them up:

The e-mail one before the reveal event in january
The datamining one containing full DLC intro dialogues

Now there is the aftermath one which has evidence, but that's as far as it goes, what it's actually about, no one knows.

Some prominent Youtube channels are already reporting this for being true, then people will get pissed at NRS for not doing something that they didn't even promised in the first place.

Last edited:

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
LMAO
Yeah, I’m not buying any leak until official stuff comes out. Even the ones that sound real, I brush it off as fake. Still, I love reading these for fun lmao.
Datamines are the best source of info for this game. We already know three of the six KP2 characters, suspect a fourth and maaaaybe a fifth and know 2 stages are coming. Without a single official word from NRS.

Seriously, what the fuck do we need a 'leaker' for?

KCJ506

Noob
I think the concept of having a rival clan to the Black Dragon was nice, it just had the misfortune of being from the 3D era games. They also messed up by giving Mavado Kabal's hookswords which is one reason why people weren't too fond of him.

Art Lean

Noob
I personally thought the Red Dragon were one of the absolute worst things ever brought into the franchise. Utterly devoid of any imagination and all three members of the clan were absolute garbage, especially old Captain Pleather there and the Stripping Bus Conductor.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
What I hate most about Mavado (besides his dumb fatality) is his STUPID name. I cannot say it out loud because I cringe of how dumb it sounds.

It's supposedly true, awesome!! Anyone being negative about a continuation of the story, new finishers, 4 more stages and 3 more characters should just delete the game and their account here.

Raider

Noob
It's supposedly true, awesome!! Anyone being negative about a continuation of the story, new finishers, 4 more stages and 3 more characters should just delete the game and their account here.
I also heard from another source that latest leak with descriptions is actually true.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
I also heard from another source that latest leak with descriptions is actually true.
You referring to that retard who said that the coronavirus forced them to cancel KP2 and they'll release a new story mode with Fujin, Sheeva and Robocop instead? That's the other 'source'?

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
well then, seems good, too good to be true, but, kinda, with a bit chance of reliable somehow, who knows ? so, let's see what happens .... at this point, yep, MK11 needs some good extra content , in order to avoid turn itself stalled, sort of .... boring party time as it seems to be right now, so ..... a fresh good DLC content is needed, and this last leak, if ends being somewhat true, looks very promising :p

anyway, there is a lot hell of speculation and crap bullshit gossip ..... lots of trolls, fake news and simple false sources spreaded around internet forums, social medias, youtube channels etc, regarding what really gonna happen with the future of MK11, so, this way, only when the real stuff, the oficial information release coming from NRS , WB or Ed Boon himself come out, that I will really be 100% happy and excited with MK11 in 2020 .... :D

I really don't think story chapters dlc are needed. Like you get the story, play it for like 2 hours and then that's it. I would if they focus all their resources on more characters.

Mr.Khen

I am you
Maybe they these chapters were supposed to be a part of the main story but the studio couldn't finish it up on time for release, and it was written and approved to be a part of the story from the get to.... and then they solved it with releasing it as an Aftermath edition with more characters, who knows.

I would prefer more characters over anything, honestly as far as I am concerned they can go back to simple cut scenes for each character and skip the 3 hour story and give us a mega roster next game.