What's new

"Mortal Kombat 11 Aftermath Kollection" Leaked on Steam

ItsYaBoi

Noob
Yeah, I’m somebody who likes the idea of guest characters but when you get too many the charm is ruined. I was hoping the only guest in this pack would be Ash, but now that Robocop is basically confirmed, what would stop them from adding a third?
I think Terminator, Spawn, Joker, Ash and Robocop are all badass characters who fit MK and I’m sure the next will be too, but damn that’s a lot
Exactly, it's too much.

And even then, you're missing an extra character from your last sentence. Six guests is insanity to me, especially when - in my opinion - the best or most exciting guest prospects have either been done already or are being talked about. I feel that we're really scraping the bottom of the barrel now to be honest, especially when there are so many worthy MK characters who people would love instead.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
From what i have, it's going to be only 3 new characters, few new story chapters (most likely 3) and few new stages. I am not sure is this the final MK11 content and how will they release it, but i guess it's going to be released similarly to KP1. I had this info from another source days ago.
Dragon says 6 characters, does he not? At any rate, as long as we have 42 datamined character slots, we can always hope for more than three in the coming months.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Really would shock me if it’s just these three. We literally saw the Army Of Darkness trademark. Unless, since Bruce didn’t want to do it or couldn’t come to an agreement, NRS dropped Ash and was like “So Orion, I know we couldn’t do the Army of Darkness thing but.... I see you got Robocop sitting over there...”

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
"Liu Kang will enlist the aid of unlikely allies and familiar foes." Aside from Shang Tsung, who else could be an unlikely ally and familiar foe? Shao Kahn? And if it those two … whom will they fight against?

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
"Liu Kang will enlist the aid of unlikely allies and familiar foes." Aside from Shang Tsung, who else could be an unlikely ally and familiar foe? Shao Kahn? And if it those two … whom will they fight against?
Best case scenario? A KP2 character like Havik or something cool
Most likely? Kronika, again. Or revenants, again.

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
From what i have, it's going to be only 3 new characters, few new story chapters (most likely 3) and few new stages. I am not sure is this the final MK11 content and how will they release it, but i guess it's going to be released similarly to KP1. I had this info from another source days ago.
Your source was adamant on this? Only three chars?

xKMMx

Banned
If their silence has been due to this and there's a fucking massive overhaul coming, count me in.

I hope so too. Fuck her, her d4 and her roll. Nothing against her fans, just the character.
No shit that fucking roll was 8 frame start up in Mkx

Gamer68

Fujin!
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EXQcM5QXkAcqpG7?format=png&name=900x900

Looks like this leak is true because Ed tried to hide it on Twitter. To see what I mean, go to his tweet then click on hidden replies.
So basically we will probably be getting:
  • Brand new story mode
  • Three characters: Sheeva, Fujin, and Robocop
  • Four stages: Kronika's Keep, Soul Chamber, Dead Pool, and RetroKade (featuring klassic MK1-MKIII stages)
  • Stage Fatalities
  • Friendships

Revenant Kitana. A smidge awkward for him.

Slymind

Noob
What if Aftermath is like a interlude with 3 characters, and after that we get final KP?

Just saying it because 3 characters seems kinda of a small number, however, i'm liking the sound of everything else so far, i'm positive the new arenas will be gorgeous.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
They can still make Cyrax and Sektor playable, since there wasn't supposed to be NPCs this time. And that's five characters!

'Kill them with Kindness as the ultimate troll move' - if this is official PR, noone should wonder why the NRS playebase is so toxic. Trolling is encouraged by Tyler and Derek on Kombat Kasts and now it's officially advised. Kill with a troll move! How adorable... I hope you have to give mercy before, I'd love to destroy some trolls going for it. :D

Gamer68

Fujin!

Same username as the reddit leaker. Sounds reasonable but could be just a faker.
I feel like that's someone trolling, but I guess we'll see tomorrow.

TBH I'm expecting only three more characters for MK11 so I don't disappoint myself. Been wanting Fujin forever so I guess as long as he's in I'm good either way.

Why not release this 10 days ago in mk11's anniversary?
And the difference between releasing it then vs now?

We still have to wait till ???? to be able to play.

I get that it makes sense as it's a milestone date, but at the end of the day does it really matter? The casuals weren't hanging out on the MK twitter feed on the MK11 1yr anniversary waiting for news of anything...

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
I feel like that's someone trolling, but I guess we'll see tomorrow.

TBH I'm expecting only three more characters for MK11 so I don't disappoint myself. Been wanting Fujin forever so I guess as long as he's in I'm good either way.
Yeah I’m not believing it either. I’ll set my expectations as low as possible. I’m extremely bummed my most hyped DLC character may have been cut either way.