What's new

"Mortal Kombat 11 Aftermath Kollection" Leaked on Steam

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Doesn't mean anything. These "leaks" came out after the audio files were found. That's usually what happens. Actual, legitimate information gets out and then everyone uses it to their fake leak lists look legit. I'm not saying the current leak is fake, but old audio files proves nothing when piggyback leakers are so common in this community.
Nah, it' legit. Dragon proved it on reddit when he said that he knows a friend who is an insider. Because that's how you prove your claims.

Like I said, this leak is basically someone using everything datamined to make himself sound 100% credible. Mysteriously, he doesn't mention a single non-datamined character.

Also, here's dragon claiming that his source knew the kp1 roster BEFORE it was datamined. Before anyone else. So, in case his leak about Shang Tsung being the main focus of the aftermath edition's extra story ends up being true, I'm willing to eat crow and consider dragon's future confirmations as gospel.

However, this is where Dragon loses credibility in my eyes:

So, you're ok with your friend spoiling stages, friendships, STORY DETAILS, but you don't want to know which are going to be the remaining three fighters? Riiight ….

Personally, I think it's horseshit, but I'm willing to admit I'm wrong, especially when I called last year's March leak fake as fuck, and it ended up being 80% true. (Interesting note: the old leak said that Raiden and Shang Tsung would work together to trap Scorpion, which may be the part that got cut from the main game, or where the leaker got his idea of Shang being the focus on this story dlc).

My biggest red flag is that the recent rumor says that robocop will be in the story mode of the dlc.

Last edited:
Doesn't mean anything. These "leaks" came out after the audio files were found. That's usually what happens. Actual, legitimate information gets out and then everyone uses it to their fake leak lists look legit. I'm not saying the current leak is fake, but old audio files proves nothing when piggyback leakers are so common in this community.
It's the first leak I've seen that makes sense with an Aftermath story DLC and so far the only one with RetroKade mentioned. I think most of these leaks aside from the one right before the big reveal, is usually truth mixed with some bullshit and previously known info just to cover their behinds. My source has inside info and the story DLC is in line with what he was told, so I like to believe the rest is true too. Maybe the description of the story DLC is still inaccurate though, again would be smart not to be 100% truthful since it would cost the person working for NRS his or her job.

Nah, it' legit. Dragon proved it on reddit when he said that he knows a friend who is an insider. Because that's how you prove your claims.

Like I said, this leak is basically someone using everything datamined to make himself sound 100% credible. Mysteriously, he doesn't mention a single non-datamined character.

Also, here's dragon claiming that his source knew the kp1 roster BEFORE it was datamined. Before anyone else. So, in case his leak about Shang Tsung being the main focus of the aftermath edition's extra story ends up being true, I'm willing to eat crow and consider dragon's future confirmations as gospel.

View attachment 16822

View attachment 16824

So, you're ok with your friend spoiling stages, friendships, STORY DETAILS, but you don't want to know which are going to be the remaining three fighters? Riiight ….

Personally, I think it's horseshit, but I'm willing to admit I'm wrong, especially when I called last year's March leak fake as fuck, and it ended up being 80% true. (Interesting note: the old leak said that Raiden and Shang Tsung would work together to trap Scorpion, which may be the part that got cut from the main game, or where the leaker got his idea of Shang being the focus on this story dlc).

View attachment 16823

My biggest red flag is that the recent rumor says that robocop will be in the story mode of the dlc.
All fair points and I respect your opinion, I wouldn't believe it myself if roles were reversed. Just to clear one thing up: the only thing my friend told me is that there's indeed story DLC coming with a focus on Shang Tsung after I mentioned that it would be great given Tagawa and his story part being cut before. This piece of info I was given by the same guy and he was indeed connected to the same source who told a few people about MK11 before it came out and it got leaked as seen in your screenshot, though the Raiden & Shang Tsung part is actually not true. It was Raiden & Shinnok. So my friend only told me this, he also doesn't know anything regarding stages nor stage fatalities, but friendships yes. Actual characters he also wasn't told, aside from the 3 mentioned and that it's 3-3, so that's why I said even if he did know, I don't want to know. As far as Ash Williams, that's my own take, it seems there's something to the Bruce Campbell continuous denial of him being in. I still actually think he's in, but might be some dispute that if he's dropped, it also wouldn't surprise me.

Correction: my friend didn't confirm nor deny the 3 characters and friendships, but it's implied that that part is at least true. So the only thing 100%: story DLC, with Shang Tsung in it, 3-3 KP2 structure. Stages he doesn't know so cannot say anything about that because I asked specifically about the Soul Chamber being mentioned as new. I don't want to push him to tell me everything, could also hurt him if I start blabbering.

Last edited:

KCJ506

Noob
As far as Ash Williams, that's my own take, it seems there's something to the Bruce Campbell continuous denial of him being in. I still actually think he's in, but might be some dispute that if he's dropped, it also wouldn't surprise me.
It could be a NDA. Because Tagawa had also initially denied that he'd be reprising Shang Tsung.

It could be a NDA. Because Tagawa had also initially denied that he'd be reprising Shang Tsung.
Well that's the thing, Tagawa actually on two occasions confirmed it. Once he used a double negative and the other time he said he replied to someone and said he was grateful to have been part of the game, working in the studio over the summer. There were a few other tweets where he was being like Boon, very cryptic just like the double negative one and saying a lot of stuff with a big smile, in caps etc. He played the game well. Bruce is a whole different story, only the last interview left a little room for him to be playing us.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Can't wait to find out who those DLC characters are, in 5 years.

Seriously they're so slow with releasing content it's hard to see how they're going to keep people interested in the game long enough to release another KP. I haven't played in a while and sure I miss spiting on people with Kano but like I also don't care anymore?

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Can't wait to find out who those DLC characters are, in 5 years.

Seriously they're so slow with releasing content it's hard to see how they're going to keep people interested in the game long enough to release another KP. I haven't played in a while and sure I miss spiting on people with Kano but like I also don't care anymore?
It's been like, a month and a half since we got a DLC character for the game. Don't make it sound like it's been a year since we've had anything new.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
It's been like, a month and a half since we got a DLC character for the game. Don't make it sound like it's been a year since we've had anything new.
it's literally been 84 years

maybe it's cause I haven't played since I got operated but like, everyone I played with every day also lost interest. Now I'm not saying we all collectively lost interest because we got tired of the game but that's exactly what I'm saying.

“Unlikely allies and familiar foes”
Well shit, looks like we might have a winner
And of course it’s the one I didn’t want to be true. No Ash. A year of excitement and hype, only to be disappointed time and time again :(
At least there’s Sheeva. And Robocop could be cool
Ash is not de-confirmed in that leak, but yes it was true. So 4 stages, Robocop, story DLC and Friendships :D Hopefully tomorrow your doubts will be 100% taken away @Nickolaidas

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Ash is not de-confirmed in that leak, but yes it was true. So 4 stages, Robocop, story DLC and Friendships :D Hopefully tomorrow your doubts will be 100% taken away @Nickolaidas
So there will be more than those three?
My best guess in that case, they’ll reveal Fujin, Sheeva, Robocop and then say “and [insert amount] more join Kombat!” Or something
Any hope for me to rip shit up as Bruce Campbell :D

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
My guess is, they were delayed, as usual haha ;) Havik as in the guy on the left or just part of the story and DLC?
Havik as in, DEAR GOD, PLEASE LET HIM BE THE FINAL BOSS OF THIS DLC AND BE FUCKING PLAYABLE FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST, FUCK!!!

Mister Dragon, sir? Are we still talking about 6 characters in this dlc package?

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!

View attachment 16822

View attachment 16824

View attachment 16823

So, since it looks like Dragon was truthful here, we are getting a six character pack with 3 guests?
If so, I’m really thinking tomorrow’s trailer will show Fujin, Sheeva, and Robocop (or their names at least) and then say and three more or something

So, since it looks like Dragon was truthful here, we are getting a six character pack with 3 guests?
If so, I’m really thinking tomorrow’s trailer will show Fujin, Sheeva, and Robocop (or their names at least) and then say and three more or something
Since Ash Williams status is still up in the air, it could be 4-2, but that's a very small chance.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Since Ash Williams status is still up in the air, it could be 4-2, but that's a very small chance.
As long as we’re getting more characters, I’m happy. I’m still holding out for Ash because I’m an Evil Dead die hard, but either way I’m super excited for whatever comes

ItsYaBoi

Noob
Hyped as fuck.

The only thing taking a long, yellowy piss on my hype is 3 guests.

I understand having another guest, I do, but NRS, how's about - and listen to me carefully here - you do ONE guest, or TWO at most? You're not bound by some magical fucking law to do 3 guests and 3 MK characters. The amount of guests in an MK game will be insane at this point.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Hyped as fuck.

The only thing taking a long, yellowy piss on my hype is 3 guests.

I understand having another guest, I do, but NRS, how's about - and listen to me carefully here - you do ONE guest, or TWO at most? You're not bound by some magical fucking law to do 3 guests and 3 MK characters. The amount of guests in an MK game will be insane at this point.
Yeah, I’m somebody who likes the idea of guest characters but when you get too many the charm is ruined. I was hoping the only guest in this pack would be Ash, but now that Robocop is basically confirmed, what would stop them from adding a third?
I think Terminator, Spawn, Joker, Ash and Robocop are all badass characters who fit MK and I’m sure the next will be too, but damn that’s a lot