What's new

MORTAL KOMBAT 11: AFTERMATH (FUJIN, SHEEVA, ROBOCOP) CONFIRMED

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Only a few of us kept asking for Fujin. Sometimes other people would just tell us that we were delusional or that Fujin is lame and so on.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Only a few of us kept asking for Fujin. Sometimes other people would just tell us that we were delusional or that Fujin is lame and so on.
what are you crazy? Fujin had to be easily one of the most requested characters ever. Just go to any older youtubes or check early threads around here. He is literally asked for in almost every single post.

KCJ506

Noob
what are you crazy? Fujin had to be easily one of the most requested characters ever. Just go to any older youtubes or check early threads around here. He is literally asked for in almost every single post.
Well to be fair, Fujin was really only requested by people who frequently post on message boards. And we're in the minority. The average MK player most likely wouldn't care about the majority of the characters that debuted after UMK3.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Wow, so assuming that's legit and I can just pay $18 for all 3 characters, what am I missing out on by not getting Aftermath? Just the story content and 3 skin packs?

Gamer68

Fujin!
Wow, so assuming that's legit and I can just pay $18 for all 3 characters, what am I missing out on by not getting Aftermath? Just the story content and 3 skin packs?
  • Aftermath Story
  • 3 skin packs
  • Eternal skin pack if you pre-order
  • Exclusive "Thanks a Million" Johnny Cage skin
That's what you would be missing.

Personally, buying the characters for $18 sounds like a better deal, lol. Especially since it seems the only true exclusive in the Aftermath Expansion is the Johnny Skin (it was the only item marked with exclusive). Pretty sure everything, including the skin packs, will be available to purchase later. It might take a long while, but still, are skins really that important anyway?

Gamer68

Fujin!
Not sure if it's true but someone said that the separate character releases will happen mid June, so like 3 weeks after the expansion launches. So if you want the characters day one you will have to buy the expansion, otherwise you will have to wait a while.

Again, I only heard of this and I have no proof it's true, but keep that in-mind.