What's new

Mortal Kombat 10 -what would you like to see?

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
Better endings for the characters I think we can safely move past the pictures and words endings now. Solid online with a Tournament mode

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Why is this such a hot topic? MK9 isn't even 'finalized' yet we're discussing MK10 on a forum which values high level play for a continuation of the awful story?

You have to be just blissfully ignorant and unaware to look at this game and say to yourself "I'm genuinely excited for a continuation of this series!" I suppose I'm being cynical but NRS took it upon themselves to release a 'highly skilled tournament level' game.

I want to see that, without glaring exploits which the company themselves have patched into the game, without even taking actual feedback from people who PLAY THE GAME.

"Hey, let's nerf combo damage which actually encourages players to pull off the more difficult aspects of the game and give Kano this sweet no recovery instant up ball!"

If this patch flops, I'm done.

Kwon

---->----
I'd like to see:

More Characters/Outfits/Fatalities/Tag-Kombos, easily gotten by DLC.

Later on, New Arenas/Stage-Fatalities/Game-Modes.

Even bigger Krypt, with Unlockable cut-scenes, form-demonstrations.

Looking forward to the next Patch :)

low_kix

Noob
Haha what's that last pic?

Anyway, without the nips its just cleavage

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Sega

Noob
more classic stuff. havent decided if i want running in or not like umk3. ehh not so much of a fan of xray so it doesnt make a difference to me if they keep that in or not. def keep it 2D thats for sure. oh and they should still have the meter for breaking and enhanced attacks :)

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
Whatever they do, I hope they DON'T do a make-a-ANYTHING! it's just silly.

I want the run button back. If this game covers mk 1 2 & 3, the sequel (it should be named just mk2) should cover the best of umk3 and mk4. Weapons? idk, the game is fine as it is (some chars have weapons, others don't). And make ir faster! oh yeah

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Whatever they do, I hope they DON'T do a make-a-ANYTHING! it's just silly.

I want the run button back. If this game covers mk 1 2 & 3, the sequel (it should be named just mk2) should cover the best of umk3 and mk4. Weapons? idk, the game is fine as it is (some chars have weapons, others don't). And make ir faster! oh yeah
This + kara or run jabs.

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
everything from injustice's gameplay except cheesy Clash, and bring back MKDC's Pro Moves system.

Louisiana Shark

Louie Shark
In-Game Announcer On/Off option. I'd like to hear a laugh when someone does a 2-5 hit combo or a uppercut, "Excellent" for 10 hits, maybe "Well Done" for 15-19 hits and throws. "Superb" for 20-29 hits, "Impressive" for 30+ hits, OR if someone does flashy combos. I didn't like that 010-010 was only for the throws.

St3v3n092

Back from the dead
In-Game Announcer On/Off option. I'd like to hear a laugh when someone does a 2-5 hit combo or a uppercut, "Excellent" for 10 hits, maybe "Well Done" for 15-19 hits and throws. "Superb" for 20-29 hits, "Impressive" for 30+ hits, OR if someone does flashy combos. I didn't like that 010-010 was only for the throws.
That's a pretty neat idea. Honestly if that added that, keep block as a button instead of back-to-block and add some MKDA characters in it that would be amazing.

Will main Reiko/Frost. Maybe bring back MK Chess and Puzzle Kombat for added features/game modes.
2v2 online team tag concept similar to how DOA does it (Can play Online instead of having to be at the same house on PSN).

Characters to be (hopefully) added
Fujin
Jarek
Reiko
Frost
Kai
Tremor (Playable Character)
(All MKDA/MKD missing fighters as DLC)

More DLC
All MK Costumes as Krypt Unlockables (up to MK:A)
Bigger Krypt
More Fatalities
Animalaties
Friendship
Babalaties
*BETTER NETCODE*
*Online Training*
*More Stage Fatalities*
*No Interactabiles*
*Frame Data Chart*

I feel if they add this the game will be not only as amazing as MK9 but possibly a spiritual successor. Please add your thoughts as I will be interested.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Wow some Necro-Bumping happen in here, seen the year off the thread WTF lol, confused the shit outta me

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Tanya. Her moveset was great.

• Cammy's drill kick
  • Kim Kap Hwan's front flip into the split overhead kick
  • boomerang and energy projectiles
  • Tonfa's with Sickle blades attached
  • great speed and poke range
She just screams to be brought back. I just feel that she'd become the Killer Frost of MK10 with long range low pressure and vortex potential. Plus then we could have a nice dark skinned lady to round out the mix in the roster designs.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Theres a lot of character designs I feel have potential and a lot of cast in the MK-verse who could be turned into something.
  • Bo Rai Cho
  • Fujin
  • Kira
  • Hotaru
  • Ashrah
  • Li Mei
  • all those sub bosses in MK Mythologies
  • Khameleon
  • Taven
  • Frost
  • Blaze
  • Shujinko
The MK verse is just sort laden with a lot of potential characters to evolve and make work in this new MK style of fighter NRS has created. Except Kobra and Mokap lol.