What's new

Mortal Kombat 10 -what would you like to see?

Eight

I am the salt
Had to take that out of context, was a funny image in my head that you would be fine after any of the x-rays in the game :D

MK10, I'd like to see 2 options for x-rays for every character, much like SSF4
Haha well by relatively fine, I mean it seems alot less injurious than other x-rays.

low_kix

Noob
Well yea but I'm talking about MK 10, so it wouldn't be the same x rays... they could be limited to only one eye :)

And I just used x ray as an example, I'm just saying battle damage could go one step further

"I am vengeance, I am the night..."

low_kix

Noob
2. Throwback to the old MK games :). And presumably the opponent is already unconcious/dead as they're still standing up, so they'd just fall right over instead of flailing around as they go down.
I don't mean for a fatality, that makes sense, I mean like after round 1. Every other fighting game, even retro ones the final hit sends them to the ground. I can see how that would be hard to do with digital sprites, but there's no excuse now

Noodlz

Noob
Fix the women's faces, LoL. everyone is a butherface in this game, for some reason all their jaws/lips/teeth don't look right.

Southee

Noob
My idea

I think it would be cool to have tournament mode as an option as opposed to a kombat kode.

I would i also like to see dual screen pause menu so that both players can check their moves at the same time, and use a confirmation screen to change players and what not.

And a good online experience which i hope to have soon with this game.

reptar

Noob
I want my run button back... dashing repeatedly is just silly, you might as well be running. Plus it looks more awesome and everyone sounds angry when they're doing it.

Also, I'd like to hope they spend a lot of time focusing on the core game and improving the fight system they have, rather than spending too much time on adding new new new. They tried a lot of different stuff with previous MK's and I don't think it turned out very well. The fighting system is great now. Just make small improvements upon it.

low_kix

Noob
I want my run button back... dashing repeatedly is just silly, you might as well be running. Plus it looks more awesome and everyone sounds angry when they're doing it.

Also, I'd like to hope they spend a lot of time focusing on the core game and improving the fight system they have, rather than spending too much time on adding new new new. They tried a lot of different stuff with previous MK's and I don't think it turned out very well. The fighting system is great now. Just make small improvements upon it.
I would be very interested in seeing how they'd incorporate a run button. And I agree, the core system doesn't need an overhaul. Although I do wonder what mk would be without dial-a-kombos, I guess its part of what makes it mk

Fuzzymic14

FC Bound
I would like to see more game modes offline and online. And i want a select few(maybe 3) characters that were killed in the story, be in MK10 but will not be a physical character in story. IE; Kratos on mk9.

I pesonally want to play as Nightwolf, Shang Tsung and Jax in mk10

low_kix

Noob
I would like to see more game modes offline and online. And i want a select few(maybe 3) characters that were killed in the story, be in MK10 but will not be a physical character in story. IE; Kratos on mk9.

I pesonally want to play as Nightwolf, Shang Tsung and Jax in mk10
I'm picturing a classic roster to choose from in vs mode. Maybe as an unlockable

BOSSETTE

Noob
character customization and maybe weapons would be cool :)

and if they have something similar to xrays they should reduce the time it takes to do the move, imo it's too slow and im impatient ha

BookBurning

Voidwards
We're talking about MK10 already? I guess I'll bite.

Personally it's kind of hard to say and alot easier to say what I would not like.. Multiple fighting styles I think personally would be a bad idea just because it's hard to balance and seems really unnecessary and tacked on. For X-Rays or an X-Ray like ability, I want more diversity. Not for the animation but for the setups. But honestly and at the same time I don't mind X-Rays the way they are now...

...More characters? ;) I have no idea. It's 3:00 AM and I'm half asleep.

Personally, I think MK9 is going to have a long life of updates and dlc. With that may come many of the changes, like better online features.

...Here comes the hate.

For MK 10, maybe we could get a plot where Reptile doesn't get screwed the entire time. Even when he wins, like in MK4.

If MK 10 does happen though, would it end up back in the Shinnok/etc. direction?

low_kix

Noob
I would love a stage fatality for every stage. And for the boss stages, the fatality is the boss gets off his ass and kills them for you

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

I'd like to see better stuff in the Krypt like developer Diaries, behind the scene footage, video commentary on stuff. The only thing worth while out the Krypt is the alternate costumes, the rest is egh. I can listen to the music online, I don't need to even purchase the fatalities to perform them and same with the kodes as far as inputting them I can just look it up online. (though I guess it helps for people who don't have internet.)

dont know if anyone said this or not but. i kinda like some of the things they did in MK vs DC . like when your fighting some one and you can knock them off the stage and fight against them in the air. and where you can grab them and run them threw walls and shit like that. that would be pretty cool to see that in MK9 hell or even MK10 and they should aslo bring back every characters from MK Trilogy. and bring back brutalities IMO..Ijs

build the game from the ground up with balance in mind.

none of this S tier, A+ tier, A tier garbage, the game should be balanced, plain and simple

Tits. Naked, glistening tits. I want my moneys worth outta that M-rating.

Our rallying cry with be "Let's go-ah! Areola!"