What's new

Community Wishlist Requests to make it more classy and less trashy

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
3 months, i can do much better, bring back corner pushing back system, it would be cool, and pro move system plz @NRS!!!

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
what the hell is happening in the MK10 forums? LOL

"Community Wishlist Requests to make it more classy and less trashy"

Asks for request to make it more classy and less trashy, but all i see on this thread are bunch of female shoes.

1. MK is not MK without Fatalities
2. MK is not MK without blood.
3. This is not tekken, we don't want acessories to make hitboxes bigger against some of the game mechanics (will probably happen)
4. Dan Forden is one of the greatest composers of MK gaming of all time, in MK9 he wasn't just inside his usual style, i hope this changes in MK10
5. Changes that will make impact is related to gameplay first, only then it should be visual, this is a basic rule to any good fighting game, this includes tekken and street fighter as well.
6. Do you really want characters to get dizzy(stunned) in middle game? this mechanic won't go well with the game honestly, there is a reason MK only gets stunned when they die.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
Lol if that music from the youtube post in OP will be on MK10, i will cry myself to sleep every night because i have to play MK10 muted