What's new

Mortal Kombat 1 (2023) Pre-Order Beta Dates: Aug. 18-21

molambo

(X ౪ X )
I was surprised to hear that there are not more characters or kameos available but I guess it's better then nothing and on par with what sf did.

subzert

Frozen Soul
Has anybody been able to redeem the beta kode?

Edit: redeemed my beta kode just now and starting downloading the beta

Last edited:

Demon_0

RIP Akira Toriyama
I pre ordered online via Playstation Store but can't find it nor does it auto download or anything like that. What am I doing wrong?

Kratilim

Noob
I pre ordered online via Playstation Store but can't find it nor does it auto download or anything like that. What am I doing wrong?
Likely nothing. I have the same. It's very possible that the beta app doesn't exist yet and that it'll be uploaded close to the date.

I got that shit physical, but its likely the digital stores just take some time to update Ive had this happen in the past with other games

smaddy

I'm your huckleberry
Client is up for download on Xbox. I just searched for beta in the Xbox game store and saw it. It’s a 13.74gb download.

Attachments

extremely dumb question but can I pre order digitally and play beta with PS5 disc edition?
Do you mean you buy it physically when it releases and pre order digitally?

Either way you will get the beta if you pre order Digitally or physically unless your retailer for your physical copy is no longer giving out pre order codes

Last edited: