What's new

More on Krypt Chests and Unlockables

How do you open this fire chest? I can't find a flame or skull to spear down so I can open the chest. Do you guys know what to do? thanks.
btw. it ist behind the warrior shrine.

If you stand in the mid of the Warrior Shrine (up the stairs) in front of the Goro statue, then look to the left behind the Kano statue.
What am I supposed to find there? nothing happens?? I am sure I opened this chest already, but now it's appeared again. maybe because I've been refilling chests?

Try walking to the right while looking up towards the statues.
I am too stupid. Do I have to spear something down?? There is nothing at the statues. not behind them, not in front of them. Just this stupid burning chest downstairs behind the statues.

EDIT: Is accdentally put on Kenshi's blindfold an then I got to spear something down behing the Kano statue.

Last edited:

FaneBlackwing

Best in the West
You have to put Blaze's heart there.

To obtain it you need the Heart of the One Being and all that stuff. To get those three "keys" you have to perform 10 fatalities, 10 brutalities and 10 mercies on any Tower.

Then you will find a chest that costs 80K koins. Open it, and Blaze's heart will be there.
Thanks a bunch!!

I'll definitely wait to blow the 80k when XB1 gets our update and free gift.

At least I can get those 10 mercies then, I've done the fatalities and brutalities, should've clicked with me that mercies were required for the other one lol

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Dudes, where is the Shao Kahn chest that contains the Shao Kahn goodies? I read in the Torture Halls but I don't see it anywhere

Also, what do you get for spearing all of the heads? Anything essential or amazing?

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
Dudes, where is the Shao Kahn chest that contains the Shao Kahn goodies? I read in the Torture Halls but I don't see it anywhere

Also, what do you get for spearing all of the heads? Anything essential or amazing?
Kahn's chest is in the Reptile room. Hidden behind a smashable wall behind a skeleton key door

For stabbing the heads you get access to Shang's treasure room. Which has character intros and outros for every character. Along with other skins and gear

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Kahn's chest is in the Reptile room. Hidden behind a smashable wall behind a skeleton key door

For stabbing the heads you get access to Shang's treasure room. Which has character intros and outros for every character. Along with other skins and gear
Awesome, thank you!

Bi-on-iC

I'm innocent, I mean..not guilty.
Can anyone confirm if brutalities count in the 50 finishers thing for the heads ?

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
I have seen almost everything. So far in this route I'm in I have seen chests that cost from 1000 to 80000 koins, the Ermac chests cost from 100 to 10.000 Souls (the latter is inside the group of 4 dead trees close to the dead end with the 250 Heart chest), and some chests that cost from 90 till 250 Hearts. I have seen those flaming chests without anything to point on how to unlock them.

Any idea what are those flaming chests and how do you open them?