What's new

More on Krypt Chests and Unlockables

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Guys, I did some calculation. Bad news.

I run the Krypt, opened all coin chest first because I had to save those 16,5k soul fragments to progress the Krypt. Then I rerolled all chests (so just coin ones). Then I opened all chests (coins, souls, hearts). Then I crafted all what's possible in forge and traded all with Kollector (still have 5 items for him). Then I spent ~3 milion coins in the shrine.

I'm still missing in total:
446 pieces of gear
371 skins
These are just my missing Krypt unlockables. I counted this manually and created spreadsheet to track it.

Do the math. If I was to use the shrine only, it would take at least 55 milion coins to unlock it all. Meanwhile I would get a sh*tload of soul fragments with nothing for (I already have 13k of those).

Here's what I decided: I'm refilling chests again. I will open soul vaults only as there is a better chance to get good loot from it. There are like 130 of them so it takes exactly my 13k to open them all. I will let you know the results. Yes, I will count.
I’ve been getting tons of gear/skins for winning AI BATTLES daily. 5 each per day at least

Surielx

Noob
I’ve been getting tons of gear/skins for winning AI BATTLES daily. 5 each per day at least
Yes, but not the Krypt ones. If you press L2 (PS4) in menu, you will see your daily AI rewards. Each day it starts at 0/5 for offence and 0/5 for defence. That's how you get rewards marked as "Found in AI battles", but you will not get Krypt rewards that way.

Afumba

Noob
Not just the krypt, AI battles give out duplicates as well.
Wow rly.... Have to pay more attention to those now. Just doing them for gear/skins.
AI battles are the most pathetic thing you can have in a game... Although allowing the AI the play for you gives it a run for its money.

kantboy-2

Ripper
Wow rly.... Have to pay more attention to those now. Just doing them for gear/skins.
AI battles are the most pathetic thing you can have in a game... Although allowing the AI the play for you gives it a run for its money.
The only reason I do is for the extra colors and gear pieces, but with Kano being my main and having more than half of the stuff, I'm constantly getting repeats for him; 3 masks, 2 knives and 2 power cores.

I'm lucky with the Kano ratio when it's a 1 in 25 thing, but it's sucked the last week. And we don't know all forge recipes, which sucks, because I think Kano might have a gear piece in there and no one knows it as of my post.

If the shrine gives out repeats I will throw up. :confused:

Syd Barrett Lives

Italian Psychopath
I'm on my second 200 chests refill and I'm getting 99% shit, even from souls spires so I'd be saying I'm pretty much done....Except there's a whole bunch of stuff I'm still missing from the Krypt. Guess at this point it's all left in the Shrine and a few things from the Kolector.

So much from the "there's no loot boxes everyone gets the same stuff"

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
I'm on my second 200 chests refill and I'm getting 99% shit, even from souls spires so I'd be saying I'm pretty much done....Except there's a whole bunch of stuff I'm still missing from the Krypt. Guess at this point it's all left in the Shrine and a few things from the Kolector.

HB the invisible chests?

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God

and do you give 75-100K to the shrine? will give you Skins And Gear

drewrman

There is no knowledge that is not power.
The only reason I do is for the extra colors and gear pieces, but with Kano being my main and having more than half of the stuff, I'm constantly getting repeats for him; 3 masks, 2 knives and 2 power cores.

I'm lucky with the Kano ratio when it's a 1 in 25 thing, but it's sucked the last week. And we don't know all forge recipes, which sucks, because I think Kano might have a gear piece in there and no one knows it as of my post.

If the shrine gives out repeats I will throw up. :confused:
somebody at reddit found this forge recipe: Dragon Stalker (Kano Cybernetic Heart): Disabled Cybernetic Heart + Frayed Wiring + Synthetic Fiber.
i can confirm that it works.

Blakexton

Shinnuk
Do I need to do fatalities on the same character im playing as to unlock the heads? I've been doing a fatality on everything whenever I do any tower, but have been wondering why I haven't unlocked 1 head.

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
Do I need to do fatalities on the same character im playing as to unlock the heads? I've been doing a fatality on everything whenever I do any tower, but have been wondering why I haven't unlocked 1 head.
Perform fatalities or brutalities on the character that you want the head for.

More like 20-30. I still have ~360 skins to unlock in the Krypt which makes 14-15 per character. The rest is in AI battles and Towers of Time.

Also, you unlock "???" skins by hitting top 5% in ToT time trial. You can see it in rewards. Although I believe there is more than one way to get it.
Character specific towers give ??? skins too

Whippoorwill

In my hater era
Maybe someone can help with this. I'm looking for a specific Sonya skin, said to be unlocked in TOT. Thing is, I've done all her towers. So wtf. Is it the gauntlet? I'm in stage 23, I don't think it's there. Might it be her boss skin? Haven't seen her as a boss yet.

GoonerJoe88

Emperor Of Outworld
@Blakexton

I'm experiencing the same. I've completed a whole lot of towers with fatalities and brutalities and haven't unlocked one head. Do we have to unlock the whole krypt before the heads start counting? That's the only thing I can think of which is why no heads are unlocked.

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?
Anyone know how often KRONIKA VAULT CHESTS drop in the krypt...I see abt 1 or 2 a day...any info helps thanks!

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?
@Blakexton

I'm experiencing the same. I've completed a whole lot of towers with fatalities and brutalities and haven't unlocked one head. Do we have to unlock the whole krypt before the heads start counting? That's the only thing I can think of which is why no heads are unlocked.
I used a glitch that unlocks heads...but after 50 fatalities it should give you an item at end of match...takes a while i hear...