What's new

More on Krypt Chests and Unlockables

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
Finally got Kitana's maskless gear!!! Skarlet still to go from the shrine, but I'm not sure I'm as motivated to get it as much as Kitana's.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Do you know if things like skins or concept art in the fucking Shrine slot machine are obtainable by other ways? Like, I don't know, re-filling the chests. I hope there aren't specific things in the Shrine.

A few pages back I posted that Shinnok's amulet just appeared for me in place.
Now I got to dead woods (I missed it, stupid, I know) and there was no 10k souls chest. Really, really hoping I didn't break anything.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
Does anyone know what the dragon statue does? The one on the Kytin balcony, past the Elder God puzzle. It has a slot underneath it, but no sort of "locked" prompt comes up. Guessing it must be for future content or something

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
If there was trading I would. Sorry man
It's alright. I actually finally unlocked it last night. I just wish they gave us an easier alternative, especially for the Gauntlet. That mess is far too stressful for me, makes me feel like I'll never unlock that Fire God Liu Kang skin. :( Really wish they would just let us actually use our time crystals.

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?
Anyone else feel guilty for raiding the krypt? Got all heads ASAP, but couldnt use more bugs after...felt wrong....but necessary...very necessary.

Afumba

Noob
I think the opened chest counter in the career stats menu is bugged... My counter stated 485 chests opened, but i just refilled the whole Krpyt which did cost me 1.274.000 Coins. Which equals 637 chests. It also refilled the big stuff (80k and 250k chests, 10k Soultree).

Or Kronika cheated me out of my money xD

When you hit Reptile with the hammer, does he immediately respawn in another location or I'm supposed to exit the Krypt and re-enter to make him respawn?
He appears at another location. I've found him in 9 out of the 10 in one playthrough.

Afumba

Noob
So is there a purpose to souls once I've unlocked every chest in the krypt? Kinda wish I could donate it to the shrine.
Those Soulpillars and Soulcorpses respawn if you refill the Krypt. Also the Forge requires plenty of them. You also need a some for character towers.

mundaney

Buff the Kahns
Those Soulpillars and Soulcorpses respawn if you refill the Krypt. Also the Forge requires plenty of them. You also need a some for character towers.
Ah, I forgot about the towers. I have like 12,000 souls with everything unlocked in krypt. Should I respawn the chests?

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
If you go in Shang's throne room, the room on the left side, break the two lion statues. The first one is visible, the other one is invisible, you'll get Jacqui gear taunts, brutality, and stuff.

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
I didn't get any while walking around. They only seemed to pop up as I would put the blindfold back on whenever i needed to look around.

Edit: Also, I haven't encountered Reptile once. I cannot find him lol
so just random spawn by you moments?

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Would you like to be able to buy souls? the grind is too slow. What if you could spend time krystals or dollars to buy some souls?