What's new

Match-up Discussion MMH Matchup List/ Discussion thread

xConsciousDreamx

ProllyBoredAF PSN/JeSsE-F-BabY
I feel like Manhunter is definitely made to beat supes and batman, i aint never lost a best to (insert number) to either of them and i've played high lvl players

AK Stormthegates

WOOLAY!!!!
I feel like Manhunter is definitely made to beat supes and batman, i aint never lost a best to (insert number) to either of them and i've played high lvl players
Superman matchup got infinitely better. I felt like he sorta struggled to keep up with superman pre-patch. I really really struggle in the batman matchup but I don't know if it's because I play bad against batman or not. Anyone got any advice for approaching the matchup in general?

xConsciousDreamx

ProllyBoredAF PSN/JeSsE-F-BabY
Superman matchup got infinitely better. I felt like he sorta struggled to keep up with superman pre-patch. I really really struggle in the batman matchup but I don't know if it's because I play bad against batman or not. Anyone got any advice for approaching the matchup in general?
It's really about your orb placements playing against batman, i always set one right in front of me anytime i get any distance(mostly mb orbs just to make em think twice before rushing me down so quickly) and once you get into their head with that than you pretty much control the fight from there

And i dont really use my trait on combos really, you control the fight more if dont worry about using it on combs cuz batmans LOVE to jump and its kinda hard to when you got mmhs foot in their ass every time they jump