What's new

MLG Asks, "Is CD Jr the Best Mortal Kombat Player in the World?"

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
With CD Jr winning numorous Road to Evo events including Apex and Winter Brawl earlier this year and dominating the Major League Gaming Fighter Arena... MLG asks the question, "Is CD Jr the best Mortal Kombat player in the world?" Currently, the votes say No as the percentages are 94% NO and 5% YES. That more than likely just means people are just tired of him having the throne. What do you think? Do you think there's someone out there who can defeat CD Jr and will they have it happen in a place of importance; MLG or the Granddaddy event... EVO 2012?

Go here, "Click on POLL" and Cast Your Vote!
cdjr.jpg

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
CD Jr is clearly the best MK player in the world. He can lose, but he currently is the most accomplished and is pretty much favored to be in the top 3 in evey tournament he goes to.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
He is among the best players in the world, but, there is no such thing as "the unique only and one best of the best" in MK9 ..... there are more than one player, in fact, you can have at least a dozen players than can share the position as best players, all more or less the same level. :cool:

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
He is undoubtedly the best player in the US. In the world? We'll have to wait till EVO. But it's a strong possibility.

That all said, he's free online. I'll 1v1 you anytime in my realm, bro. <3

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
World no

US yes

No one in US can beat him, he needs to travel across the world to fight against other players, only then he can be asure of it.

If he wins Evo then yes

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
If he's not the best, I'd like to see someone's argument for anyone else. The fuckin' kid has won almost every major he's attended since he began going to them. He is the best MK player in the world right now. How can it even be argued? And until these other players who might be in the running for the title come out and actually win as much as Jr has, there is no argument.

Yes. CD Jr is pretty cool, No one can beat CD Jr, even a clone can't even beat CD Jr because CD Jr is so based. He's best in the world, everyone wakes up thinking about CD Jr, that's how known CD Jr is. Yeah you, you're probably thinking "CD Jr" as I write this, yay CD jr. Cd Jr.

No one has accomplished as much as CD Jr currently, he has won high calibur events with 3
different characters. Planning to go to UFGT8 and meet Him.

I want to know, which other MK player has won as many or accomplished as much as CD Jr outside of the US? If you find that person, than that's CD Jrs player to beat.

MKK hanzo

Yes he is right now. Ppl is just jealous. The ones that dont think he is just have to step in the arena and prove it.

Go Dominican powah! :D

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2

Miss Kanzuki

*KANZUKI GOON SQUAD*
I think the 94% NO is because it asks "world" not "US". I don't think people are voting "no" out of hateration though. No doubt, he's definitely proven himself in the US :)

Espio

Kokomo
Why are people getting mad either way? His performance speaks for itself, no need to be tripping out about it.

There's too many amazing top players for it to matter to me whose number 1,2,3,4 etc. I respect the players and leave it at that.