What's new

MLG Anaheim's Hype Tournament Moments - Discussion Thread

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
Filipinoman loses 2-3 to Jupiter.

Tried to change stage with each loss but every game was played on Arkham

Roachthroat

I WILL SHOW YOU WAR - Black Adam
sooooo after all the shit talk I didn't see anything yesterday and its still slow as hell but these matches are HYYYYYYYPE!

RelentlessOhio

Divekick x 1000
Well I expect those off stream matches to be uploaded. That's complete bullshit. Hurrying up just to finish and get to the next game.

RelentlessOhio

Divekick x 1000
Meh the excitement is wearing down. Basically just deja vu runback from other majors this year. Same group give or take a couple. They've all played each other so damn much.

I'm back. How has the stream been? Better?
When it first came on it was better, breaks were noticeably shorter and they did back to back 2 matches 1 break runs, but then the capture card needed to get swapped out which took forever and since then it's kinda gone back to 1 match followed by a long ass break like yesterday.

what is a stream even good for if you skip 9 of 10 matches :rolleyes: i hoped it got better but this mlg is just terrible, as if they diont want Viewers to get any enjoyment out of it.

also, quoting myself

maybe after this commercial finally everything is done so we can have top 4 :rolleyes:
was meant to be a joke but it looks like thats really what they did...

coolwhip

Noob
Wait, so I just tuned in for the first time since last night, I see PL and Cowboy doing button checks...or at least it must be button checks because a camera is fixated on their backs. Oh wait, Brady just said Cowboy eliminates PL. What?

EDIT: So it was an off stream match (why was it off stream? Rhetorical question, don't answer)... Urgh.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Wait, so I just tuned in for the first time since last night, I see PL and Cowboy doing button checks...or at least it must be button checks because a camera is fixated on their backs. Oh wait, Brady just said Cowboy eliminates PL. What?

EDIT: So it was an off stream match (why was it off stream? Rhetorical question, don't answer)... Urgh.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Spooortsssss!

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ

The match between Sonic Fox and Jupiter was on stream, and then since PL and WoundCowboy were playing off stream, they couldn't switch the stream to what they were doing; so Tom Brady was like fuck it, and took the webcam and tried to capture the match so we could see lol

I was already on the anti MLG train but this may have just officially killed it for all time now. Seriously....top 8 matches off stream!?!? Pig of the hut finally overcomes the 9th place curse and gets top 8 at another major finally stopping the argument about whether or not KIT was (it was, hold that)....and we don't even get to SEE IT!?!!?!?

EDIT: Seriously, congrats to Pig though. The tournament might be a disgrace but that is in complete spite to the level of competition, not because of it.